Mac OS lion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leviticus the OG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

This may just be an issue with the current state of my internet, but I'm being told that the riot servers are busy every time I try to long into LoL. >.>

Chuvak

08-03-2011

Let me know if you still have this issue, I think I will wait to get OS Lion until im sure it wont mess up LOL.

MandatedEnd

08-03-2011

Wait to get Lion until mid to late August once Apple and all the other companies that didn't have any communication with apple about the new SW. Most of the companies have planned updates to get Lion OSX to function much smoother and be far more compatible than it currently isnt

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

I get this each and every time too. Say ok and then DON'T quit the client. retype your password ( and username if it doesn't remember it ) and hit the Login button again. It should work.

Note* : For this to work you much NOT exit the client. You have to let the server reject you at least once.

Vame Jantt

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSfighter View Post
I get this each and every time too. Say ok and then DON'T quit the client. retype your password ( and username if it doesn't remember it ) and hit the Login button again. It should work.

Note* : For this to work you much NOT exit the client. You have to let the server reject you at least once.
I tried that, if it's working, it's taking a LONG time because after I type in my password the second time it's just stuck on 'Loading...' forever.
I'm running Lion as well but I started getting this problem days after I installed Lion, just out of nowhere. Nothing changed overnight except for the playability of LoL.

YSfighter

08-06-2011

Hmmm well i'm on SL 10.6.7 but ok...... I'm not sure why you guys would have this problem. Most people have reported not too many problems with Lion - in fact better performance. I'll see what i can find out.

puremojo

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSfighter View Post
Hmmm well i'm on SL 10.6.7 but ok...... I'm not sure why you guys would have this problem. Most people have reported not too many problems with Lion - in fact better performance. I'll see what i can find out.
Yeah, I've had MUCH better performance.