Yorick's Minions Immune?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leone Cavaliere

08-03-2011

Serious question on this... is it a bug or is Yorick seriously OP vs Ashe?

Ashe as we all know has only 3 Modes of attack... Basic, Volley(W), and her giant Ass Arrow Ultimate.... her volley can be avoided by some special side-step and behind minions I get that.

My problem... only Ashe's Basic attack is letting her do damage to them... which is a major problm when all 3 of the lesser pain in the asses get summoned and its early game. Yoricks hiding behind a giant minion wave avoiding Volley... Pestilence is slowing her down... Famine is speeding him up and that **** War is healing him... YOu can understand my grief here right? Getting 3 Creeps you can't kill with ANY ABILITY but her Basic Attack?

Zalenoth

08-03-2011

u can't aoe dmg them too much or else they go immune bra.

LoBones

08-03-2011

and which die after 5 seconds. bring healing potions, if he's dropping all 3 ghosts on you at once regularly, he is going to be out of mana in no time, then you just go after him and rape his face. Also, keep distance between yourself and creeps, so he has to choose to harass you or creeps, cause if he can last hit and harass you at he same time its just bonus. And his ghosts can't follow you into bushes if something else isn't giving them vision, so duck into the bushes and watch them wander away and die. Then turn around and rape his face while his ghosts are on cooldown.