[Item Suggjestion]I have lots of Shoes ideas for game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ares47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

i mean there r so many boots that can b made. I mean u can make boots that give extra dmg by a long sword and boots of speed or Health boots made out of Ruby crystal and Boots of speed. Another 1 is like Sapphire Crystal and a boots of speed to make mana boots. One more thing is like boots with amp tome and Boots of speed. Lots more ideas i think they could make for boots i mean it would b really awsome to see some of these boots in game they would b super awesome.
Plz give me some feedback

SpannerMagnet

05-04-2010

perhaps typing so that you don't sound like a hyper 12 year old would be a good idea.

but honestly, why?

would that add anything to the game?

does that make sense shoe-wise, for a boot to give you extra health? or mana, or ability power?

at least give some suggestions that have something to do with movement in an interesting way.

just off the the top of my head: boots that increase speed while IN combat. could call them something liek bloodthirsters treads.

boots that decrease the effectivesness of knockups and pushbacks. Lodestone greaves anyone?

boots that increase dodge while running ala sivir passive.

need i go on?

Starrallia

05-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanner View Post
perhaps typing so that you don't sound like a hyper 12 year old would be a good idea.

but honestly, why?

would that add anything to the game?

does that make sense shoe-wise, for a boot to give you extra health? or mana, or ability power?
Well, if you look at it from that perspective, the only boots that make sense are those that increase movement speed, I like your idea for the bloodthirstirs treads, but they would be rather op when combined w/ boots of mobility because you'd always be going uber fast. they would be better than the Boots of Mobility though becuase it would be easier to chase down enemy champions.

Maybe if there was a slight price increase to one after you get the other