Annie too good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RWalk

08-03-2011

Title says most of it. It would seem that Annie is the best of the best of the best when it comes to the caster champs. I've been completely trolled by a mid annie nearly the last 10 games. She seems to have a lot more survivability than most of the casters yet she has the highest dps it seems. Annie needs to be on the same power level as champs like brand, leblanc, anivia, kennen, vlad, ect. These champs are all WAY worse at the moment and it basically doesn't matter skill level because the Annie comes out on top in the middle. Just my opinion of course, but chime if you agree with me that annie needs some balancing.

Seutsuna

08-03-2011

Yeah, she has insane burst. :| Makes me wanna cry.

I don't think she's OP, per se, but I think it'd be a little more fair if her ranges were slightly reduced.

Weird fact: Annie has a 625 AA range. Lolwutithoughtshewasacaster

Theillegalcause

08-03-2011

She's cake in the beginning.

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

aniva has larger AA range I think

Afirias

08-03-2011

All those champions you just noted there have a skill that is longer than Annie's spells except vlad(who has a nerfed to hell damage/heal and a 20 second zhonyas early lvls.
Brands AoE + skill shot is longer,
Anivia's ult/iceball
Kennens shuriken toss
Leblancs rope and her dash is fast enough normally to not get caught by annie

Salathiel

08-03-2011

I'm not too scared of Annie until the friggin bear taps me on the shoulder and gives me the "prepare your anus" look

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Annie's countered by Banshees Veil like the rest of them. Get a more sustainable champion in mid and don't hurl squishies at her. If you're so determined to go mid against an Annie when she can burst you to half health with her full combo, then you better have a bloody good plan otherwise you're just going to feed and it's your fault.

RWalk

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
Annie's countered by Banshees Veil like the rest of them. Get a more sustainable champion in mid and don't hurl squishies at her. If you're so determined to go mid against an Annie when she can burst you to half health with her full combo, then you better have a bloody good plan otherwise you're just going to feed and it's your fault.
Lol are you citing Banshees Veil as a counter for early game mid? Its a 2.7k item.

Gilder

08-03-2011

I think something needs a little rework. Reduce the stun time, make more casts before stun, or remove the free Q if you kill a minion. It just allows her to dominate lane with that stun up all the time and having no mana issues. She doesn't need a power nerf per say just a nerf to laning.

You could even let the passive stun scale with level so its not such a big deal early game.

Servantofthe99

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilder View Post
I think something needs a little rework. Reduce the stun time, make more casts before stun, or remove the free Q if you kill a minion. It just allows her to dominate lane with that stun up all the time and having no mana issues. She doesn't need a power nerf per say just a nerf to laning.

You could even let the passive stun scale with level so its not such a big deal early game.
the passive stun scaling isn't a bad idea...like maybe start out at .5 then increase from there...