The best choice is?

Olaf 0 0%
Warwick 9 40.91%
Xin Zhao 13 59.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Best of this three

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Kenpachi1

08-03-2011

Which one of this champions should be the best choice? In very aspects: jungling, ganking, teamfights, doing his job for the team

Seutsuna

08-03-2011

If you need a bit more magic damage, Warwick.
If you need more physical damage, Xin.

WW is also nice because of his AS buff for the team.
Both are great initiators, but Xin's is slightly better, unless you need WW to lock someone down.

Since Olaf lacks a gap closure move...that puts him behind the others, imo.

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Xin is better for higher elo, WW is better for lower, Olaf is fun but not that good

Mullmuzzler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Definitely Win Zhao.

Seutsuna

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikillutwice View Post
Xin is better for higher elo, WW is better for lower, Olaf is fun but not that good
I don't doubt you but can you explain this? I'm just not sure which would be "better" at higher ELO. I've read/heard that Xin is rarer though.

DivineToan

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullmuzzler View Post
Definitely Win Zhao.
lol win zhao = epic win

zhudac

08-03-2011

Actually, in high Elo streams I've seen jungling Xin maybe like twice. And NEVER in any competitve (tournament) matches. Xin Zhao doesn't really do anything that well now, since he just gets blown up the moment he enters a teamfight... Warwick, on the other hand, has his suppression which, IMO, is the single best ganking skill next to Amumu's ultimate. Even in lategame teamfights, tank WW can make his presence known with his sustain during teamfights, chasing, ult, and attack speed buff for your carry.

Cradum

08-03-2011

Tankwick / lanewick are completely more viable than xin zhao, plus if you jungle with warwick, although it's slightly slow, it's consistent, strong, and your gank is amazing. Or you can simply cover for someone who needs to bluepill, and since lanewick is strong (not AS strong as before though) it would probably only help him

FireGrass

08-03-2011

Tanky DPS lanewick is usally what I play and it works pretty well :P

1Kenpachi1

08-03-2011

hehe thanks guys for the advice, I still cant decide between xin zhao and tank/laneWick
I have seen xin zhaos destroying other teams easily than warwick, but idk, I guess i need a lil more advices =D