Tweak/Buff suggestions for MF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

These ideas for improving MF are (mostly) only slight tweaks, but should improve her overall performance.

Strut - Change the MS gain to 55, but Strut no longer requires time to build up to full speed. (so after 7 seconds of not being hit, you gain 55 MS until you are hit again.)

What this will do is grant MF better chasing and escaping without having so much reliance on build up time for the MS bonus on Strut. This will improve her ability to kite (huge viability issue) as well as stay active in a lane (since she won't need to wait for the full buildup to have 70 MS). This also means that her ability to be mobile for ganking is increased, since she'll have the MS boost needed to get back to her own lane sooner.

Make It Rain - Deals Physical Damage instead of Magic Damage.

This will grant her better synergy with Armor Penetration, which is otherwise less useful than it should be on Miss Fortune. Since it is still scaling with AP, though, it will continue to be usable in hybrid builds.

Bullet Time - Scales with both AP and Bonus AD.

This is what her ult needs, something to make a hybrid build viable while giving her a little extra oomph to her signature move. I feel that it doesn't need to do Physical damage because it gives Miss Fortune a work-around for those who stack armor and make her other skills less useful. Also, it would make gunblade even more desirable on her if she has more than form of damage.

DrBlizzaro

08-03-2011

Why cant you be happy with the ridiculous movespeed bonus, the passive stacking magic damage, the ridiculous attack speed buff you get along with reduced healing on just one active?

ObscureClockwork

08-03-2011

i dont think MF needs a buff. her performance is good still imo

she doesnt need better escapes, she has a slow and a speed boost

there are also reasons y it deals magic damage
and there are reasons it scales with one or the other

her R is powerful, and if you want magic pen, get the items that give it

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBlizzaro View Post
Why cant you be happy with the ridiculous movespeed bonus, the passive stacking magic damage, the ridiculous attack speed buff you get along with reduced healing on just one active?
Which is why I didn't suggest anything for it.

I feel that as she stands, there's not enough synergy to make her viable in high-level play. As I said, these are only minor tweaks, and they are meant to improve her overall without hugely buffing her.

Busty Demoness

08-03-2011

bump?

I just want some better feedback

tHL 사랑SMOOCH쪽

08-03-2011

I personally think she's fine the way she is. Everything is currently perfect and all the issues you seem to have, I havn't really noticed before, you say that her Ult needs to scale with BOTH ap and AD, because of armor stackers. Well tbh, I can promise you that in a 5v5 game, all 5 members of the other team wont be tanks, changing her ult would simply be changing it to counter a specific champion roll, like Anti Carries.

It still astounds me how many people actually think a manamune is good for MF.

Busty Demoness

08-03-2011

I agree that she's MOSTLY fine.

I still think she needs a little oomph for viability.