twisted fate sucks now!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

allidoiswin6

08-03-2011

the reason why say that is because his ulti can only have certain of range to to get somewhere it so annyoing
so i stop useing him and LOL community need to change it back

VengefulMilk

08-03-2011

If you can't use your brain to make use of an ult that lets you telegank/stomp around the map like noct. Then you were obviously one of those **** TF's that could only port KS to begin with.

Cenerae

08-03-2011

Is it really such a big deal to have to spend a few seconds walking before you ult?

Fatalend

08-03-2011

TF's powerful even if you take his ult away.

Duhizy

08-03-2011

i disagree that he sucks i still get over 10 kills a game with him in solo que but i do agree that his ult takes to long to set up communication wise in solo que and if you decide not to port in a bush you just get focused the nerf of his ult makes his positioning for a gank hard unless you take the time to set it up which imo is not worth a gamble when you can just farm however thats solo que your not going to do bad if you dont suck at tf either way hes good without the ult anyway his poke is to good and the stun is op in the right hands he can still dominate its just that its easier to dominate if your on vent with teammates so you might still see him in competitive play just not as much

Carados

08-03-2011

If buy sucks, you mean "One of the best champions in the game currently," then yes.

Ornan

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
If buy sucks, you mean "One of the best champions in the game currently," then yes.
If by "buy" do you mean, "I don't know what I'm talking about," then yes.

Carados

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornan View Post
If by "buy" do you mean, "I don't know what I'm talking about," then yes.
Thanks for that great post which is completely informational and supported the points well, in addition wasn't bumping a month old post as an attempt to insult them.

Flawliss

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
If by sucks, you mean "One of the best champions in the game currently," then yes.
Yeah, Carados is right, TF still owns hard, the change to his ult was to add some challenge and more skill required to play em at least thats what riot had said, and I agree lol

Also, "by" not "buy" ;p

NorthKoreany

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

Dont ever play this TF