Bruisers late game are just too strong..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muckay

08-03-2011

You can say what you want, but one champ shouldnt be able to tank the entire team , and burst down carries in a matter of seconds ( even when the carry isnt building glass cannon ) and continue to rape the entire team... and they dont even need to be fed, they have so much lane sustainability , even with ganks, they can just keep farming, and will dominate late game, its really annoying when you have no chance of winning late game just because they enemy team has more bruisers than you do... the fully built AP carry uses entire combo on a bruiser and gets him/her to half health, then the bruiser goes up and kills the carry instantly, usually having some form of lifesteal to get all his/her HP back , and just taking no damage in the process of doing so...

honestly, what can you do late game against bruisers, i'd love to know.

Carnack

08-03-2011

Armor or Magic Resist along with not lone wolfing it.

Muckay

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnack View Post
Armor or Magic Resist along with not lone wolfing it.
If youve experience late game bruisers, you would realize even with armor/MR on a carry, they will still tear you to pieces, sure you can build 2-3 defensive items, but they still will do nice damage to you, but at the same time, you will be doing 0 damage to them, and hardly any damage to the enemy carries.

and most bruisers have a form of gap closer, where they can just get on you when they want like irelia,nocturne,udyr (flash bear stun), warwick,jarvan,lee-sin...

Alrocsmash

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muckay View Post
If youve experience late game bruisers, you would realize even with armor/MR on a carry, they will still tear you to pieces, sure you can build 2-3 defensive items, but they still will do nice damage to you, but at the same time, you will be doing 0 damage to them, and hardly any damage to the enemy carries.
Its a team game mate. You are semi correct, but late game if you are a carry and you are not HUGGING a tanks nuts you are doing it wrong.

Carnack

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muckay View Post
Really? I would love to hear this realistic game build that an unfed champ can get to grant god levels of both damage and mitigation against a balanced team of tanks, AP nukers, AD carries, and supports.

Muckay

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnack View Post
Really? I would love to hear this realistic game build that an unfed champ can get to grant god levels of both damage and mitigation against a balanced team of tanks, AP nukers, AD carries, and supports.
you realize late game, any good bruiser should have a full item build, especially around 45-50 minute mark, this brings back their great lane sustainability in damage, not only do they get to farm alot, they have so much damage they can easily get kills in lane of they want to.

Muckay

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrocsmash View Post
Its a team game mate. You are semi correct, but late game if you are a carry and you are not HUGGING a tanks nuts you are doing it wrong.
k ill stand right next to the tank ( who should be in the middle of their team) so i can be easy focus for their enemy carries. Or i can stand in the back BEHIND my tanks where i feel safe, but then all a bruiser has to do is gap close right onto me.

JewelsBOT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

i agree, tanky dps > carries for late game teamfights.

Saereth

08-03-2011

omg Jarvan violated my team repeatedly with his pointy stick and we did like literally nothing to him, lee sin too, and he doesnt even have mana! 0??
lol? No wait that never happened, moving on...

Itachi Uchiha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

what exactly is a bruiser?