Amazing!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidingNixx

08-03-2011

I find it amazing that there are champs like Mord, that are so OP, that a team of 4 people have trouble bringing them down, EVEN when the Mord has low AD/AP, they just run around shrug off all damage and kill everyone... ask anyone, they say Mord is OP, so where is the nerf?

Throm Shatteraxe

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidingNixx View Post
I find it amazing that there are champs like Mord, that are so OP, that a team of 4 people have trouble bringing them down, EVEN when the Mord has low AD/AP, they just run around shrug off all damage and kill everyone... ask anyone, they say Mord is OP, so where is the nerf?
Where's the nerf? It isn't coming because Morde ISN'T OP. He's just really annoying and he's an amazing pubstumber. And honestly, if you want to really make Morde suffer, gank him several times during Laning phase. He'll be so deprived of gold and Exp that he'll suck out for the rest of the match.

Some other Helpful tips:

Buy MR. Yeah, it's the bread and butter response, but it ACTUALLY WORKS.
Morde building Tank? Ignore him. His damage is going to be incredibly piss poor.
Morde building AP? Focus him. His health is going to be incredibly piss poor.
Morde hit you with his Ult? Quicksilver Sash.
Find yourself dying to Morde a lot? Buy some survivability. Yeah, you'll have to give up your second Rabadon's or third Phantom Dancer, but you'll at least be able to survive one more hit.
And finally, and probably the most important piece, DON'T FIGHT MORDE AROUND YOUR MINIONS.

Throm Shatteraxe

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidingNixx View Post
Where's the nerf? It isn't coming because Morde ISN'T OP. He's just really annoying and he's an amazing pubstumber. And honestly, if you want to really make Morde suffer, gank him several times during Laning phase. He'll be so deprived of gold and Exp that he'll suck out for the rest of the match.

Some other Helpful tips:

Buy MR. Yeah, it's the bread and butter response, but it ACTUALLY WORKS.
Morde building Tank? Ignore him. His damage is going to be incredibly piss poor.
Morde building AP? Focus him. His health is going to be incredibly piss poor.
Morde hit you with his Ult? Quicksilver Sash.
Find yourself dying to Morde a lot? Buy some survivability. Yeah, you'll have to give up your second Rabadon's or third Phantom Dancer, but you'll at least be able to survive one more hit.
And finally, and probably the most important piece, DON'T FIGHT MORDE AROUND YOUR MINIONS. Your minions only help Morde and hinder you.

Of course I don't know why I'm putting this up here. You're probably going to QQ more about how "powerful" Morde is without even reading this.

Edit: Whoops. Double post FTW!