Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Malphite idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huttburt

05-03-2010

So a carry Malphite with appropriate boots and 5x Tiamat. Or boots, 4x Tiamat and some tank item.

I know it's not good but is it viable? In low to mid-ELO (I can't really tell where I am)?

And I'm sure this is nothing original so save me the lecture.

Alphacide

05-03-2010

only champs who are viable with tiamat are nasus and twitch

Huttburt

05-03-2010

Quote:
Alphacide:
only champs who are viable with tiamat are nasus and twitch

I've had good times with a tiamat stacking shaco. So I figured I might as well try some other ones and I remembered Malphite's passive AoE spread.

Anyway I don't have Malphite yet so I can't just go try it out myself.

Alphacide

05-03-2010

Quote:
Huttburt:
I've had good times with a tiamat stacking shaco. So I figured I might as well try some other ones and I remembered Malphite's passive AoE spread.

Anyway I don't have Malphite yet so I can't just go try it out myself.

Yeah, well tiamat used to proc on deceive. So you could crit 1000 damage with deceive and take out an entire minion wave. However, I don't believe this works anymore.