QQ for Singed?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ohwrum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

When I saw Singed was free this week and all of these forums about him being op, I had to say it, If you want proof of seeing he isn't always unstoppable, just look at my match history real quick. As you can see I don't have outstanding scores like a carry, and I have lost a few games. And I also don't stack two of the same items. Singed isn't some point and click champ like all these ppl are saying. Like any champ it takes a second to understand the basics. And I get more kills with my fling then I do gas so please let the big boys play and QQ about maybe Jax or someone else more fearful.

GalacticFlame

08-03-2011

See, I read those QQ threads and disagreed. Now he's free, tried him, failed miserably, by he's a lot of fun. I don't get it, what is everyone QQing about?

Seutsuna

08-03-2011

People typically underestimate things about him:

1) His poison hurts. This is part of rule #1 in LoL: Don't follow singed.

2) He becomes incredibly tanky. His ult adds a huge amount of Armor, MR, health and mana regen. (This makes ignite almost always needed to drop him). It also reduces CC effects (though I forget by how much). Therefore, he becomes ridiculously hard to kill (as long as he plays smart), especially once he gets a few tank items in.

IMO, best counter to him is Banshee's. More MR = less dmg taken. And he can't flip you to his teammates.

He can't do much damage on his own. He needs a team to back him up for the kills he sets up.

Aikimiller

08-03-2011

The thing people are QQing about, is that they chase him when he's at low health (leaving several of their own teammates to die to singed's teammates), thru his poison cloud and towards his own team/under a tower. He then turns around, flings them into the tower or his waiting teammates, and throws down his glue so they can't get away. Free Kill.

I've done this more times than I can count. It never gets old. I have literally done laps around a tower while some moron tries to hit me. I've gotten double, even triple kills as singed doing this.

It's not because he's overpowered. It's because the average LoL player doesn't understand how to deal with a tank that can kite and deal damage at the same time. Put ghost, boots of speed, and FoN on Amumu and you have the same equation.

+1 for banshee's veil as a counter to him as a carry. If you're tanking and he flips you, the correct way to deal with it is to use it to counter-initiate on the enemy team. Singed's only ability to peel an enemy off his won carry is that fling. If it's on CD, his team effectively doesn't have a tank anymore.