My thoughts on the new Tryndamere.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dave tha Wave

08-03-2011

I started to play tryn again after his "rework" and was very dissapointed. let me explain.

The ONLY way for tryndamere to be useful in any game is to get fed. if hes not fed, hes useless. also, tryndamere can easy be countered by anyone with a brain... (exhaust, cc, stuns, burst) sure the ult protects you for a few seconds, but people can still catch you and kill you with a dot, such as ignite.

MAYBE i am just playing/building him wrong. if anyone out there can do well with tryndamere, it would be fantastic to know how you play him. i've tried him in lane and its unreliable. ive tried him in the jungle and its too slow compared to other junglers. (early game)

Thanks for reading, hope i can get you guys' thoughts too.

Lazer Factory

08-03-2011

buff tyrn.

HAHAHAHAHAHA WOW i almost said that with a straight face. oh god

Wylde Kat

08-03-2011

Play it safe and don't dive in like a moron. So many times I see people just jump onto someone thinking they can survive it...WRONG. Even with your ultimate it's good to be safe. Tryndamere makes an amazing ganker. Trying roaming back and forth between mid and top/bot. You'll be surprised how easy it is to turn the laning phase in your favor with that simple tactic.

rmeofone

08-03-2011

tank with him

ObscureClockwork

08-03-2011

trynd is definitely still viable. many people wish they get 5 seconds no death with heal afterwards.

he is a carry, that means early game sucks, late game dominates. you should be focusing on last hits

Weltall8000

08-03-2011

I actually like the hybrid AP builds with him now. There was a great post about it on this board that I read yesterday, which seemed to make a pretty good case for building Tryndamere with some AP.

Bluebehir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Hybrid builds are no better than they used to be. The fact that some people have turned to them out of necessity means that these changes did not help his early game, in my opinion. (If it did, even noobs would improve, early game).
Personally, I still do ok with Tryndamere, but:
- I still find his early game binary. You either smash face or get your face smashed.
- I don't have a problem with fury, but the synergy isn't as strong anymore.
- You learn to adjust to the lower heal amount
- you have to play smart. But good Tryndamere players already did.
- 5 second ultimates are usually ineffective
- +4 second cooldowns kills me frequently early to mid game