Ap Sivir?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deguard

08-03-2011

Seriously why does Sivir's q scale off magic damage at all? Its scales 1.0 on ad, and only .75 on magic. Yet nothing else in her set uses magic damage at all. So if you get enough ap with a deathcap to actually do a considerable amount of damage with this one skill it's pointless because had you scaled AD you would deal just as much with better auto attacks.

Now if the AP ratio was something like 1.0 or even 1.25 then the boomerang blade AP Sivir build would be a decent build for an AP nuke. But as it stands now there is no reason to get AP on Sivir unless you want a slowing effect of Rylias.

Edit Addition: Why does ricochet have no priority of bouncing? even when your farming minions the bounce goes completely random even. if it was going to the lowest hp minions it would be a great farming tool.

Fluffy1

08-03-2011

AP sivir was actually viable once then they nerfed the AP ratio on it from 1:1 in order to buff her AD ratio on it, AP sivir died that day and AD sivir got slightly less trash, but they overbuffed the AD ratio and then nerfed it again leaving both builds as trash.

Lycanblu

08-03-2011

Maybe I'm just a loon, but I had formed the impression that the last bounce prioritized champions in range. At least back when i was on my Sivir craze (before the AD ratio was added) it always seemed like, as long as a champion was in range of the bounce, the last bounce would always target a champion.