I Think I Get It Now ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meleney

08-03-2011

I've never really understood why everybody complains about Annie so much. But now I think I do. Her damage is disproportionate to the skill level to play her, right? So lets try and get some skill-related changes made to her, instead of damage nerfs.

1. I thought that her Q (the fireball) used to be a skill shot. I believe it should be taken back to this. If it never was, I think it should be.

2. Possibly change her passive to stack on hit, instead of on cast.

Thoughts?

Matake

08-03-2011

Stack MR and she fails. Put a slow on her and she fails. Don't suck and she fails.

If her Q was made into a skill-shot, she'd have nothing but skill-shots, excluding her E.

Elvin29

08-03-2011

I don't see how annie's Q could be changed to a skill shot without making it identical to brands and if her passive became stack on hit in would probaly render her E pretty useless it would be like taking the active W from Kass.

Meleney

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvin29 View Post
I don't see how annie's Q could be changed to a skill shot without making it identical to brands and if her passive became stack on hit in would probaly render her E pretty useless it would be like taking the active W from Kass.
Good point. I'm really just trying to think of something other then damage nerfs that would silence all the discontent I see about her.

@Matake: Personally, I don't care. Sorry if that was unclear in the post.

zardistsukasa

08-03-2011

People should stop crying about any character that kicks their asses :P

haha k now seriously, is true that she doesnt need a lot of skill but she is very easily countered. Buy Mercury Treads and bbuild MR. She will do NOTHING to you.

Buh Bye Annie She will be the one running from u all game.

NotSid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Annie's R should not do initial damage during the summon bit. Or it should do less damage than it currently does. Because Annie's burst is simply out of control. You can be at 100%, she pops 3 abilities real fast on you, and you're dead. Tibbers doesn't even have to attack to kill somebody. Attacking with Tibbers isn't even why you summon Tibbers. You do it for the initial damage it causes in the target area upon summoning which, in my opinion, needs to change.

Buff Tibbers's attack damage, and heavily nerf the initial summoning damage. I've played enough games against Annie to know all about her.

Sameoo

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meleney View Post
I've never really understood why everybody complains about Annie so much. But now I think I do. Her damage is disproportionate to the skill level to play her, right? So lets try and get some skill-related changes made to her, instead of damage nerfs.

1. I thought that her Q (the fireball) used to be a skill shot. I believe it should be taken back to this. If it never was, I think it should be.

2. Possibly change her passive to stack on hit, instead of on cast.

Thoughts?
Her Q is not a skill shot and it never was. Her Q has been lock on target since beta.

If you change her Q to skill shot, then it won't be fair to play annie because she will have a chance to miss all her damage skills.

Look at brand, brand have two skills that have lock on effect, if all his skills are skill shot, then no one will play.

Afirias

08-03-2011

Or we can bring her back to her original state where people didnt say anything about Annie. I believe 3-4 patches ago? Increase her spell damage again and reduce ratios to a .6 once again. Pretend like she never got any sort of change. Oh wait... she was still able to 3 shot @ lvl 6 then... Nothing has changed about her early game and now she does what? 90 more damage (with a 600ap comparison) late game with the full combo. Just cause she has gotten so much more attention from other players now and she is more commonly seen people QQ about her.

Force of Nurture

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sameoo View Post
Her Q is not a skill shot and it never was. Her Q has been lock on target since beta.

If you change her Q to skill shot, then it won't be fair to play annie because she will have a chance to miss all her damage skills.

Look at brand, brand have two skills that have lock on effect, if all his skills are skill shot, then no one will play.
Lux has no lockons, and can easily miss every spell if the player using her is retarded. Yet people still play lux, and for the same reason that people would still play annie even if she had no lockons.

Do you know why? Two of their spells, while not targeted, are so easy to land that the only way you'd miss them is if you suddenly had a seizure just before you were about to cast.

Reikken

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afirias View Post
Or we can bring her back to her original state where people didnt say anything about Annie.
Indeed. It's pretty funny. Compared to how she was before any of the "buffs", her QW burst now does 30 less damage at lv 6 than before (with 0 AP). 35 less at lv 10 (with 80 AP), and breaks even at lv 18 at 240 AP. It's not until 360 AP that it does 30 more damage, and at that point, 30 damage hardly matters.