Riot's stealin stuff again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gallabro

08-03-2011

Yeah this mandatory servitude to LoL is annoying.

I mean, the fact that you are FORCED to play this game really sucks, so I understand why you would complain about being bound to play this game.

Jezroth

08-03-2011

I'm sick of people that post things like this

Sandrock7383

08-03-2011

wow dude. next you will be complaining that anyone with a projectile of any sort was stolen. gtfo

Saddler

08-03-2011

H O N stole there whole game from Ginsoo...so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Look up H O N Martyr, and then look up Karthus. K? K.

Elvin29

08-03-2011

The word (Malejuices)bubble is also blocked from league of legends does that mean lol also steals from various Explicit websites.

Kamkehsahlin

08-03-2011

Um, look at 99% of the games out there today. They are copies of older games.

You can't fault companies for taking an idea and making it that much better. Maybe the game you are a fan of failed in that department. Sorry they aren't as successful.

Ochon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Didn't *** just make the game exactly like LoL? *** is free now has a hero rotation and you can use silver coins earned from games or gold coins used from real life money to buy heroes? this sounds kind of familiar. Hmmmm I wonder where they picked up that idea?

NotSid

08-03-2011

And WoW did it with Death Knights and Death Grip in Wrath of the Lich King. What's your point?

Carados

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonien View Post
I laughed so hard.
I laughed so hard because you made a long-ass post without understanding the keyword in that sentence.