Riot's stealin stuff again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

New champions ult lets you grab and drag an enemy champion around.

Huh

Didnt Rampage from H O N Do that like... 2 years ago?

(and now riot censors Ho N and N E W A R T H so you cant talk about the game they steal from)

OOKIEPOOKIE

08-03-2011

Get over it, there are so many champions, so many games, so many skills that there are BOUND to be repeats.
I mean really, go get a life and stop paying attention to the small details because they are SEPARATE games. K?

Seutsuna

08-03-2011

These kinds of statements have been made so many times...you'd think they make complaints against Riot? Oh no wait, that's just the elitists who think they've made a groundbreaking discovery

OOKIEPOOKIE

08-03-2011

Yeah, the idea of dragging someone around is SUPER DUPER original. Bravo to the other game for having such talented creators that they could come up with such a great idea.

PocketMarsh

08-03-2011

And then you realise that Ho N has the same premise and gameplay (pretty much) as LoL and that LoL was released first? Also there is not an infinite pool of viable mechanics that can be drawn from, i applaud LoL for not having any repeated mechanics in their own game.

By this is like saying that Call of Duty ripped off Medal of Honour because they both have a First Person Shooter set in WW2, Get Real.

Lastly Ho N is censored because LoL forums get a lot of trolls from them saying that lol is bad etc. im sure that Ho N do too. Its simply to make the Forums a more positive environment and not to be a trollfest which is what im taking from your post,

draydurmil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

fyi its not stolen from *** since both company made dota. they got it from bat rider's ulti flaming lasso a character from dota. which also has singed's poison/ flame trail.

Dragonien

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketMarsh View Post
i applaud LoL for not having any repeated mechanics in their own game.

I laughed so hard

i fell out of my chair.

Ok. lets just ignore that skill. and ill show you how riot steals stuff.

Listen to Orianna's voice. Now play portal> hmmmm reminds ME OF GLADOS.

Look at Orianna's model. Now google The Clockwork Girl. youtube actually removed Riot's art spotlight for orianna 3 times for copyright infringement.

Nocturn's model is a rip off of Nightblade from H O N

Monkey kings W and E are stolen from Nomad in H O N (WHO WAS NOT AN ORIGINAL DOTA CHARACTER. so stop saying "oh they both took from dota)

i could go on for hours.

ApeNamedApe

08-03-2011

The X-men are Doom Patrol
Batman is Zoro
The Lion King is Hamlet
Superman is Gladiator
Cobra is Hydra
West Side Story is Romeo and Juliet

and your complaining because 2 characters in different games of the same genre has similar mechanics?
That would be like complaining because the Thompson has the same reload time in CoD as it does in MoH

Afirias

08-03-2011

Then go play Ho N if you dont like it.

SonicTheHedgedawg

08-03-2011

so, not only is this a stupidly useless thread, but it also really doesn't belong in the feedback forum at all.