Lol, silly op tryndamere <3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OOKIEPOOKIE

08-03-2011

Haha, so yesterday I was in this game with this tryndamere who was SUPER fed. He ate our nocturne for dinner and shat him out. Well anyways, this trynd was doing so ridiculous, he would do 500 crits on my teamates at lvl 14, and being a morde it was hard for them to kill me, but easy for him.

So, whatd I do to this stupidly fed tryndamere?
Simple, Got thornmail rylais and warmongs.

It's funny how such an op character lost the game for them, because I just used Mordes ult on him, made his ghost my B*tch, and used the ghost to kill his team (the ghost did like 1.6k damage to his team.

So yes, stupidly Op/fed characters are hard to fight, but be smart and out play them and you'll do just fine ;] . Hope you enjoyed my story of using someone elses fed carry against them.

(This was a 3v3, note that. Tryndamere is one of the most op in 3v3 because of his spin, its like a constant flash xD )

Cloud Potato

08-03-2011

Every character who buys AtMogs is going to stomp noobs. So often I go into the Tribunal and see double digit kills with full-blown tank sets. Scrubs don't know how to buy Armor or MR. Also, 3v3 is not balancd and never will be.

OOKIEPOOKIE

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud Potato View Post
Every character who buys AtMogs is going to stomp noobs. So often I go into the Tribunal and see double digit kills with full-blown tank sets. Scrubs don't know how to buy Armor or MR. Also, 3v3 is not balancd and never will be.
I don't think you got the lawl factor of using their own carry to kill them .__.
This wasn't to rant about tryndamere, its to laugh at the fact that feeding him won US the game.

ForgottenHeor

08-03-2011

and morde isnt a stupidlly OP character?

zardistsukasa

08-03-2011

haha forget about that. I don't see how Morde is OP at all. have seen him in 3 of every 10 matches I play and he sucks badly :/ it cant be a coincidence that ALL players I met were bad using him.

Also, 500 Crit hits are nothing :P I have done 900 and 1200 hits with him xDDD but yeah he needs to be fed.

There are 3 VERY simple ways to avoid him getting fed:

Stop his jungle
Don't feed him
Buy a thornmail

Loki421

08-03-2011

Mord and Try are both not OP. Newbies and scrubs just don't know the proper way to counter them.

With try, you eat him with CC and you save that CC until he ults, and you build a thornmail to return some of his damage to him. Also you starve him early with some good ranged. He has to move into minions to heal and you can eat his face with a ranged toon. He's not godly until he gets fed for the umpteenth time. There's much better, more balanced carries out there.

With Mord CC is also your friend. Also you can't harras the guy. Fighting him with a ranged character is actually not all that effective. You need to go in will full hp with a melee toon, pref one with a stun or knock up and eat his face.

lord decapitater

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zardistsukasa View Post
haha forget about that. I don't see how Morde is OP at all. have seen him in 3 of every 10 matches I play and he sucks badly :/ it cant be a coincidence that ALL players I met were bad using him.

Also, 500 Crit hits are nothing :P I have done 900 and 1200 hits with him xDDD but yeah he needs to be fed.

There are 3 VERY simple ways to avoid him getting fed:

Stop his jungle
Don't feed him
Buy a thornmail
actually i see him about every three games and he usually does well with the hybrid build. he gets a little health regen then busts out spell vamp and viola he farms better than anyway, lanes like a boss, and just nukes you with ignite and ult and you die everytime

Phykos

08-03-2011

I don't see him as OP at all....ignite wrecks him, lol.

lord decapitater

08-03-2011

not really if he has his shield up it does nothing at all besides the half healing which wont last long just wait a few seconds then use his ult

daxtep

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottenHeor View Post
and morde isnt a stupidlly OP character?
jeah!

u r countering one op champ with another.. but what happened if u wasnt morde? u cant counter him, because if he activates his ult a thornmail does nothing..