pantheon, QQ bush camping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hawk79

08-03-2011

ALL most all pantheon players during laning phase sit inside a bush, you get close they stun you blast there combo and back to "bush camping"

If ward the bush, they move on to the other one, or let you push the lane.....

I know that he won't get enough farm, but you as well won't get any farm..

iDreamLike

08-03-2011

Lol. Pantheon.

Troll Of Destiny

08-03-2011

bcuz almost every pantheon user cant use pantheon. let me guess? they then proceed to buy berserker boots as if pantheon is a stay-in-combat kind of champion.

leave them to suffer.

Wizzrawrd

08-03-2011

ward the other bush? call in for a gank, when he jumps on you, have your teammates jump on him?

This is not just pantheon, ALOT of champs, or more likely just the players themselves, wait in a bush to get their full harass combo off on you, it's a decent tactic to keep your farm down. Have you ever played against a blitzcrank during free blitz week? It's terrible, you constantly have to position yourself with minions in between yourself and the bush because that's all blitz players want to do. I can almost see the track lines of their rocket grab skillshot aimer on the ground, desperately trying to find a clear path to me.

Just set up a gank to make them think twice before doing it again, or simply ward both bushes.

Sir Longfellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Garen does it a lot better, but you can just stand on the opposite side from the bush and last hit, if he attacks you just fight him back, he's gonna take minion aggro.