Riot, -please-, for the sake of all camera-locked players,

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exsnypre

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iL FraN View Post
Yeah, for people that plays the tutorial.... if you are not a feeder then why would you play like that?

Name one pro that plays with camera locked?

I hope Riot never gives a look at this bunch of threads... they would waste their time to make you comfortable playing bad.

It is ******ed to lock the camera in a game where you NEED map awareness.
Dyrus played for over a year with his camera locked, and he's thought about going back to it.

Akali Bot

08-10-2011

bumping

theLastGoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iL FraN View Post
Yeah, for people that plays the tutorial.... if you are not a feeder then why would you play like that?

Name one pro that plays with camera locked?

I hope Riot never gives a look at this bunch of threads... they would waste their time to make you comfortable playing bad.

It is ******ed to lock the camera in a game where you NEED map awareness.
For real bro everyone that uses camera locked is automatically bad? I think you need to rework your logic. I play camera locked and have plenty of map awareness mini-map for the win bro, I do unlock at times to look around but why would you move the camera across the map and die so you can have map awareness anyway mini-map is faster and easier to look into multiple lanes at the same time. Also do you hate everyone else so much that the can't have fun playing game?

I think they should have an option to flip the HUD so its on the top if you want it that way it would be a big help to players who like to have the camera locked

LastProtagonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

I'd also like to be able to RESIZE my minimap. I can resize my hud no problem, but the minimap stays the same size and in the way.

Hi Im Paragon

08-14-2011

U can down-scale the HUD via Interface options

LastProtagonist

08-14-2011

To the OP, you can at least remove the hud wall...between the minimap, the abilities bar, and the shop bar.

Akali Bot

08-15-2011

Yeah but downscaling sucks.

I would love to be able to just press alt key or windows key to toggle it on/off.

I already have the walls off, but that doesnt do much on a 1280 x 1024 res

Akali Bot

08-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastProtagonist View Post
I'd also like to be able to RESIZE my minimap. I can resize my hud no problem, but the minimap stays the same size and in the way.
lol have you ever tried chasing someone, and you keep clicking and clicking to walk, then you accidentally click on the mini map and your champ turns around?

mad rage follows.

Wintersfall

08-16-2011

Glad i'm not the only one that plays camera locked.
There are UIs out there you can download that are alot less intrusive to game play.

http://leaguecraft.com/

Quite a bit of custom stuff there to check out.

Akali Bot

08-16-2011

i thought Riot made a patch recently that didnt allow for custom stuff? (ie, custom skins)

RIP Moulin Rouge Akali <3