Riot, -please-, for the sake of all camera-locked players,

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoenix1333

06-20-2012

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss

Reconsul

06-20-2012

sooo stupid it thinks you wanted to do nothing because your cursor was over part of the hud

Diz Crobo

06-21-2012

Yes, please do this. For the love of varus, another thing to point out is the fact that if your playing in the bot lane and your pinned against your tower you lose site very easily, and champs like Ez and Cait can fire and hit you from out of your cam range. and its very hard to dodge.

I Got Fed

06-24-2012

I mean, I'm not trying to to sound like i'm super 1337 but just learn to play in unlocked cam. I used to play locked also, and all I did to learn to play unlocked was do a few bot games. Once you get used to holding down space when you want to be locked for a certain period of time, it isn't difficult and will feel better. Just give it a shot.

Akali Bot

06-24-2012

Tried.

Akali Bot

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobo7 View Post
Yes, please do this. For the love of varus, another thing to point out is the fact that if your playing in the bot lane and your pinned against your tower you lose site very easily, and champs like Ez and Cait can fire and hit you from out of your cam range. and its very hard to dodge.
Also very true.

Krazyjay1456

06-25-2012

I would really like this for when i use champions like Ezreal, or lux.

Like when i'm on the blue side, i can usually see ALOT farther, and therefore able to land my skillshots with much ease. but on the other side, i cant see my opponent unless they're close, so oftentimes i just have to guess where they are and try to hit them. maybe being able to remove that will help.

Akali Bot

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazyjay1456 View Post
I would really like this for when i use champions like Ezreal, or lux.

Like when i'm on the blue side, i can usually see ALOT farther, and therefore able to land my skillshots with much ease. but on the other side, i cant see my opponent unless they're close, so oftentimes i just have to guess where they are and try to hit them. maybe being able to remove that will help.
Yeah that's what I do a lot of the times.
they'll be behind my HUD and ill fire a skillshot hoping it lands.

Nieve0

06-25-2012

What stops you from simply moving your screen down so you can see the bottom of the range indicator ?

Stick Note

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akali Bot View Post
Allow the toggle of the bottom HUD.

Some champions, such as Lee Sin, have large ranges.
Sometimes when chasing an enemy down, we can't click them because they are behind the HUD. Our ability will reach the enemy, but he can't be seen to be clicked.

The screenshot below shows an example. It doesn't have an enemy, but it shows how the range of the ability goes behind the HUD.

So please give us a key bind to toggle HUD on/off.
(yes i know you can shrink it, but it'd be better to toggle it on/off, including minimap)

you do know that you can reduce the size of the spells screen, and remove the walls around the spells...its all in game options you just need too do that then you can.