Individual HUD item sizes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WOMB0 C0MB0

01-11-2014

I was thinking that it would be beneficial to have the option to change each individual HUD item's size. So you could change your skill bar, your champ and item box, and especially the box that shows your targets HP and stats, sizes individually. That way, for people like myself who generally keeps my HUD size around 5, people can keep their skill and stat/item boxes small, and increase the size of the targets stat box. With the way the sizing works i just think it makes it near unreadable only for that box, but you currently cant do anything about it.

Basically, i personally want this because I like having most of my HUD small so i can see more of the screen, but i would like to be able to read the target HP to help with stuff like csing and whatnot.

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im Fed IRL

01-11-2014

I totally agree with this.. I like having my HUD, aside from minimap, being as small as possible, but when I'm jungling I like to see the amount of hp dragon/baron/buffs have left for smiting. Also this would come in handy with last hitting.