Rumble op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matake

08-03-2011

Try playing him. It's not that easy.

Marth Wagner

08-03-2011

Alistar was a tank with mad ap ratios (that are still higher than Rumble's) and could flash in with his unkillable ult and destroy someone.

Ashe, any other ap champ with rylais, or an ad champ with frozen mallet (hammer of cold) has a permaslow and you only complain about rumble?

You can't be as aggressive as you normally would, a good Rumlbe player will know how to deal with you

ok, mr wreckless melee champ player?

Rumble isn't exactly easy to use well either. Just be more careful when laning against him and dont stand in the flamespitter

ESG Yknits

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon14th View Post
I feel like rumble has too much power for a champ that can just get rod of slow and just completely tank and slow the entire team like its eazy mode.

Either remove his ap ratio or look into his kit. A super slow with shild that can also make u go fast enough no one can catch up to him or

Lower the dam duration of flame spitter
by the time it does wear off he can just cast another one right off the bat doing like crazy amount of damg for short period of time.
There is so many things wrong with this, lets see here the thing 3 second duration with 6 second cooldown is definitely not keeping it up all the time your probably thinking of fiddlesticks at level 9 with blue buff.

First of all lets see how has he been nerfed since release
Flamespitter 50% ap went down to 45% level 1 -10 dmg level 2 -5, level 4 +5, level 5 +10. +1 second to cooldown
Equalizer: +15 second cooldown 25%ap goes to 20% on the burning dmg and i believe all levels do 20 less burning dmg

Second of all his ability to solo top has already been hurt by his most recent nerf due to lower dmg on q at level 1-4. Yes rumble will dish out a lot of dmg mid game but you know what? its your fault for clustering up so that his flamespitter hits all of you, not to mention his ultimate.

Also Rumble being able to escape easily? Dont make me laugh sure he gets a huge speed boost but its a 1 second speed boost it is there only to help you get in range for that next slow or blocks that crucial tower shot after a towerdive

So Rumble is he a strong off tank? not always the best but he is good
Is he a bully in that duo lane? Absolutely
Is his Midgame very strong? Yes

Is he a balanced? Yes ever since his latest nerf I personally feel that his early game mid game and late game have been balanced his early is still good but weaker at start. his mid is still strong and his late is still relatively weak most of the time rumble does well at the end because the enemy team lets rumble use his aoe dmg to his advantage allowing his overall dps to still seem significant

Also your complaints about Rumble I can't even keep track of how many characters ive heard almost identical complaints for Mordekaiser? Singed? to me it sounds like you just dont know how to deal with Bruisers. If you learn to spread out in fights and get off his ultimate when he cast it you will find your results against him shall improve dramatically

ESG Yknits

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon14th View Post
it just the fact that he can dish out just as much damg as a ap caster while tanking just as hard as allistar

oh wait my bad he doesnt require skill just two items boot and slow of staff stacking and he can ace an entire team
This quote made me smile due to the sheer ignorance of it. Your not desribing rumble you are actually describing AP allistar. Do you not realize that allistar isnt tanky because of his gear its because of his kit and high base stats. Have you actually never faced an AP allistar before?

Bolby

08-03-2011

I'm sorry but I really hope this is a joke. If anything Rumble has been nerfed one too many times. His early game has been hurt by quite a bit, and his trademark was that power before. Now Rumble just feels slightly sub-par. If anything I wish they would reverse what they did to him the previous nerf.