Lanewick, possible solution that will maintain jungle viability

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kouji

08-02-2011

The main problem seems to be that WW gets a chunk of health for being near a creep for just a moment and is in little to no danger during that time. The nerf to his Q was kept small enough to maintain viability as a jungle, or so says Riot, but instead of nerfing a flat percentage of health received the Q ability should just be changed.

Why not make WW's Q ability give him a buff that gives him extra lifesteal to his auto attacks. It could be a timed buff or a certain number of melee swings or both. I think this would keep his viability in the jungle and at the same time make it more difficult than simply Qing a creep and walking away while taking little to no harass.

Lemme know what you think!

Cloud Potato

08-03-2011

His Q is all he has in lane. His other abilities don't do any damage. Don't bring him down to Vlad's level.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

ya suure if u did that he'd be another trundle good but can't deal any damage cause u can only auto attack.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

WW isn't op. Lanewick isn't op. I dunno where people are getting this. Ranged champs can harass him.
His one attacking skill that heals, takes 80 mana. He has to physically attack to lifesteal through his passive. His Ult is pretty lackluster tbh. His ult suppresses for 1.5 seconds. Unless he has blue buff constantly, he WILL run outta mana and he has two skills for attacking.
He isn't op. Lanewick isn't op. Plus, there are a ton of champions that don't even use mana that can stay in a lane forever. Why does everyone hate the dog?
If anything the champ needs a buff.

TealNinje

08-03-2011

If they were to ever want to nerf Warwick's Q, what they should do is make his passive apply a debuff to the target enemy that increases his healing, and he can consume the stacks on the enemy by using his Q on it. This would mean that he couldn't just run up to a creep, Q it, run back again for net gain, but it would not seriously impact his ability to jungle.

Telitha

08-03-2011

wait wait wait...are you implying that WW can't jungle now? You don't sound convinced when Riot says he can jungle. He's still baby's first jungler. Post nerf, I can still start with cloth armor, 2 health pots and a ward, clear the jungle at ~90% health and still be able to save the second pot for after my first gank attempt. If you can't jungle with WW you can't jungle with anything.

EDIT: I do take smite, obviously.

Get some Juice

08-03-2011

why cange wws Q into lifesteal if his passive lifesteals...

tC Paulie

08-03-2011

His Q was nerfed enough. He's perfectly fine as is.

IN FACT, they should reduce the mana cost of his Q by 10 to compensate for the 20% heal nerf.