Minor buff for Karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maadcant

08-02-2011

I am suggesting to let Karthus's ulti do 1 damage to all players upon cast, then deal its final blow (minus 1 damage) when it goes off,

the reasoning is that if you cast it during, for example, a team fight & your team mates get the enemy down before your ulti goes off, you won't get the assist. So this will be a way for karthus to get more assits, and not actually changing his power or adjusting many numbers

Superz Purez

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by maadcant View Post
I am suggesting to let Karthus's ulti do 1 damage to all players upon cast, then deal its final blow (minus 1 damage) when it goes off,

the reasoning is that if you cast it during, for example, a team fight & your team mates get the enemy down before your ulti goes off, you won't get the assist. So this will be a way for karthus to get more assits, and not actually changing his power or adjusting many numbers
I understand the want for assists, but this change can't happen. That 1 damage would break BV's and stop recalling champions.

maadcant

08-02-2011

Then perhaps it could apply a junk de-buff, it doesn't necessarily need to be 1 damage, the point is that you are channeling something on someone as they are dying, you should get the assist.

tC Paulie

08-03-2011

Wait, you want to make an easymode ult have an even better payoff?

No way. Karthus is already easymode.

Tse Tung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

No way, karthus ult is already good enough... You even get kills that are not yours! Now you want to get all assists too?

Arthus Karthus

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tC Paulie View Post
Wait, you want to make an easymode ult have an even better payoff?

No way. Karthus is already easymode.
i will agree and disagree if you know how to fight agianst karthus he is easy to fight, but if you cant adapt to him than of couse he is hard to use, a cait or viegar shut him down easy. THe idea for his ult would be great if i didnt get it up to 1k dmg

Magiseth

08-03-2011

Wait... I'm not sure I understand... so, you are channeling a spell... but it hasn't HIT anyone yet... the person dies... and you think that you deserve an assist for that? I mean, I'm sorry man, but what exactly do you think you did? Put a big red banner on him? It's not like Karth reveals people like TF, so I'm having a hard time figuring out why you should get an assist for an ability that hasn't done anything, just intends to do something, at the time a kill was made. If I'm just misunderstanding, just let me know here. And if it makes you feel any better, TF, my main, reveals people which has led to MANY kills (especially Shaco, Akali, Eve, Twitch, many a baron stake-out teams), and I don't get any assists for that either, even though they would've never been hit in the first place without my reveal.