About Skarner's ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fight or Flight

08-02-2011

I don't remember if I saw any response to this, but, if we are dragging ppl around, are we able to flash or ghost or anything like that? (Would be super op early game and funny late game to drag into fountain). Anyways, idk if this has been addressed but I personally hope you cannot flash while using your ult.

Midxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

I'm imagining you're stun during the ult. Would be a bit OP though.

Snaketeeth01

08-02-2011

Now that skarner has a slowing ability, hold, armor, being able to drag an opponent, have an AOE, and passively reduce CD's.
I don't want to hear about GP's %7 slow being OP.

If I can't use my parlay to %7 ths incoming beast so i can escape, how is that fair?

Squidaga

08-02-2011

Think of it as a Stun/Throwbehind Combination.
Just slower, more precise, and a little longer.

Seeing as its been done before with other CC effects,You could probably flash out of it.
You could also hammer them with other Summoner spells to reduce the effects of it, Exhaust comes to mind.

GORDO CREMA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

wait to see that, be patient

hiddeneagle

08-02-2011

That will be the greatest combo ever. Singed flings enemy champ behind him...skarner grabs champ and bring him to the rest of the team.....lol

Baval

08-02-2011

The more important question: What will it look like when Skarner ults a fully stacked Cho and starts walking around with him

Nilok

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baval View Post
The more important question: What will it look like when Skarner ults a fully stacked Cho and starts walking around with him
Ever see a semi with an over-sized load?

xxRavenHeartxx

08-03-2011

Blitz pull + Skarner's ulti = dragging opponent around turret is going to be awesome!

Raisttlin

08-03-2011

Singed throws teemo to skarner who then gets grabbed by blitz and then gets taunted by rammus only to be blown to nexus laser by a gragas ult.

That's OP.