[Guide] Garen, what you did not know.

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkintegral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Edited for Judgement. Thanks again Temlam.

Temlam

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkintegral View Post
Edited for Judgement. Thanks again Temlam.
not actually correct, I am unsure (but reasonably certain) if you can pass through ally minions, BUT you CAN pass through enemy minions, and the enemies themselves.

Bellicus

05-04-2010

you also forget that when garen uses ONLY his Q and W skill, he can completely finish off many champions, especially early in the game and up to lv15 like twitch, nasus, veigar, and ezrael

Darkintegral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Please test this again... I cannot move Garen directly through enemy minions

Temlam

05-04-2010

Quote:
Please test this again... I cannot move Garen directly through enemy minions
In a lot of games I use judgement to keep a turret alive while my ally jungles or assists middle. as a means of harrassing at the same time, anyone directly behind the minion line I also try to hit if my judgement does not go past hitting minions as well.

also, have used judgement to directly move through campions who try to flee so...

Darkintegral

05-04-2010

Just move Garen throught a group of enemy minions and ally minions and watch Garen's behavior.

Darkintegral

05-04-2010

Updated disclaimer.

Temlam

05-04-2010

Quote:
Just move Garen throught a group of enemy minions and ally minions and watch Garen's behavior.
yes, I just played a game, and great to see I can literally be inside of minions and move right through them.

If you do not even know this, there is no way possible you tested it.

edit:
the fact anyone with the ability to see can tell your first sentence is total bull****, makes your guide on garens abilities look moronic

Vuther

05-04-2010

Some interesting stuff, but... I don't get what's wrong with armor pen?

Darkintegral

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
Some interesting stuff, but... I don't get what's wrong with armor pen?
I am planning the update the post when I have the evidence that critical strike gear > armor penetration gear. Until than, enjoy know a little more on how armor penetration gear affects enemy heroes. This information is also on the game play mechanic sticky.

12345678 ... 9