My analysis of Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

heroyisunshin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Framboiise View Post
All of you are talking bull****...
I play renekton since so long and hes one of my mains and his CDS are perfect and fury 2 ! most of the time im at 100 fury and my damage is insane... i mostly finish games with 15and more kills and less then 5 deaths... Riot dont buff renek hes perfekt some people aren t good enough to understand his gameplay...
Framboiise lvl 30 1500games+ Team: FruitS
seriously?

cant even go positive in normal games lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roel Yento

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroyisunshin View Post
The problem with him is that there is no reason to use the empowerment mechanic on any other ability other then his ruthless predator. I am just trying to throw out suggestions so that way players can actually have more flexibility. there is no reason to use fury on q since the damage/heal increase is neglible and his e is nice buy you have to save that for fleeing enemy.

would be cool if his ult had an empower ability

but in all honesty I really want to see a new passive. I would be satisfied by that
I use empowered Q's to heal a bit when needed. I mean if you are low, why not? I might get some downvotes for this but in a pinch, i will pop my ult for the health, let it gain 50 furry and then heal a bit more on minions when needed too. It is low cd after all especially with cd items. Helps when holding a lane for sustainability.