Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

My analysis of Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All of you are talking bull****...
I play renekton since so long and hes one of my mains and his CDS are perfect and fury 2 ! most of the time im at 100 fury and my damage is insane... i mostly finish games with 15and more kills and less then 5 deaths... Riot dont buff renek hes perfekt some people aren t good enough to understand his gameplay...
Framboiise lvl 30 1500games+ Team: FruitS

cant even go positive in normal games lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roel Yento

The problem with him is that there is no reason to use the empowerment mechanic on any other ability other then his ruthless predator. I am just trying to throw out suggestions so that way players can actually have more flexibility. there is no reason to use fury on q since the damage/heal increase is neglible and his e is nice buy you have to save that for fleeing enemy.

would be cool if his ult had an empower ability

but in all honesty I really want to see a new passive. I would be satisfied by that

I use empowered Q's to heal a bit when needed. I mean if you are low, why not? I might get some downvotes for this but in a pinch, i will pop my ult for the health, let it gain 50 furry and then heal a bit more on minions when needed too. It is low cd after all especially with cd items. Helps when holding a lane for sustainability.