Good Assassin For A Newish Player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoMamaHa

08-02-2011

Well the title explains everything

Hellfire10z

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

Katarina would be a good start and she comes up free pretty often.

Xentorx

08-02-2011

I loved Xin when he was free that i bought him

YoMamaHa

08-02-2011

Thanks guys

Ilasperr

08-02-2011

xin imo, extremely easy to play and jungle with.

YoMamaHa

08-02-2011

Any other suggestions?

Akai Kurayami

08-02-2011

Xin if you want to have an easy time.
Irelia for intermediate players.
Akali for the advanced.

Katarina is a pubstomper, so she's a hit or miss.

Xentorx

08-02-2011

i am curious as i havent played irelia much, what makes her harder....and is she like xin in a way?

Akai Kurayami

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentorx View Post
i am curious as i havent played irelia much, what makes her harder....and is she like xin in a way?
Well, first you can't panic on Irelia because of how her E works. If the targeted enemy champion has a lower % health than Irelia, then it slows the champion. If it is higher, the target is stunned. Therefore you can't panic when you're dying and usually that can turn around duels for Irelia. "Oh, I'm dying? let me stun you." then proceed to burst whoever down.

Second, most of the time you would have to play passive in the early phase until level 4 or so or whenever you get stun. She's a great farmer if you use her Q to deal the killing blow. A word of caution, this will burn your mana fast. Extremely fast since she doesn't have a good mana pool in the beginning (skill uses 60 mana at lvl 1, refunds 35 mana if the damage is a killing blow, Irelia has 235 mana). Getting her farmed up is more important than trying to harass the opponent unless you try to go for the kill. However, the tables turn when you get a Sheen. That practically what Irelia really needs for damage most of the time, which can later be turned into a Trinity Force. After that, build her tanky.

Just my two cents about Irelia. She will rape face mid-late game, but early game she is pretty static. She might even be more scarier than Xin because she is burst AD damage. Xin keeps the consistent damage, where Irelia has bursty damage AND the potential to even do consistent damage.

Xentorx

08-02-2011

and her ulti is a skill shot isnt it? not just a click and hit?

yea she seems real good, i think when she comes out for free i will be going vs some bots to really knuckle down and get a handle on her as i love burst champs (that can deal some consistant dmg with auto attacks too) like xin.

Just means i cant be as aggressive with Irelia as i would be with xin from lvl 1.