Eve tiny buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jackx2

08-02-2011

i know i know people almsot no-one plays her anymore because well shes not that good without her stun but her damage and roaming are still okay but she really does need a bit of more damage so she can be a bit more playable nothing major but u know yeah.. kinda hard to play her shes still good but still with oracle your done.
thoughts?

Squidaga

08-02-2011

In my opinion, Removal of Fade Time would be compensation for the removal of that abilities stun. I may be wrong here, Out of my casual research of the other stealth assassins, none other seem to have this "Fade Time."

As stands Evelynn is a "Do or die Champion" meaning that when she decides to enter combat -primarily by exiting shadow walk with Ravange- She either kills every enemy present or she dies.

Be it, there are exeptions to the rule, however requiring the loss of efficent damage and/or a stroke of luck.

If removing the Fade Time does appear to buff Evelynn TOO much then it would also be simpler to lower the duration by a good bit, allowing it to primarily useable for a swift, undetected jump between a lane and its nearby jungle.

Just my opinion, in the form of a small essay.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

i think they shoulda given her q a slow as well so she can continue chasing by tossing out spikes to sorta compensate for the lack of stun. and ofc give her back the old ult passive.

Lizto

08-02-2011

If spikes gave a 10-18% slow depending on level, it would be great, yeah.

Drace Sylvanian

08-02-2011

This post is irrelevant due to the planned changes to Evelynn and stealth

Her Q is going to be turned into a seeking missile. W I think is a free clairvoyance with a passive. E is a dash skill that ends in a stun and her Ult is...I forget. A steroid mostly I think that refreshes on champion deaths. Her passive makes her auto attacks shred flat Armor and her spells shred flat Magic Resist.

She will be perma stealthed.

Her damage WILL be higher according to RIOT because they have to stand in toe-to-toe combat more now.

Jackx2

08-03-2011

Quote:
This post is irrelevant due to the planned changes to Evelynn and stealth

Her Q is going to be turned into a seeking missile. W I think is a free clairvoyance with a passive. E is a dash skill that ends in a stun and her Ult is...I forget. A steroid mostly I think that refreshes on champion deaths. Her passive makes her auto attacks shred flat Armor and her spells shred flat Magic Resist.

She will be perma stealthed.

Her damage WILL be higher according to RIOT because they have to stand in toe-to-toe combat more now.

OMG OMG OMG eve perma stealthed thankyou for sharing this news i love you now

Loki421

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackx2 View Post
OMG OMG OMG eve perma stealthed thankyou for sharing this news i love you now
Don't freak out, she's only gona be invisible to minions now. Champions will all have a built in oracle's to see her.

Basically they are going to buff her to be as strong as any other assassin, and the stealth aspect will now play a much smaller roll, allowing you to sneak behind people, but not walk right up to them like you used to. That's where her ultimate (which will retain its speed boost) and her step stun will come into play, allowing you to run in quickly, then teleport to your enemy and stun them.

But its much better than the current binary stealth system. Without oracles the other guy was screwed. With oracles you were screwed.

Dark Wizard

08-03-2011

actually she will get a critical buff once the stealth rework is finish... that's what i understand reading reds post.

I can't wait for that

Drace Sylvanian

08-03-2011

The "Oracle's" sight radius is going to be much smaller than a champions sight radius. To make up for this, champions will receive an indicator that a stealthed champion is nearby, much as how champions receive knowledge that Warwick is near when he has Blood Scent on, though on a much smaller radius.

Stealthed champions in turn will receive an "eye" above their character, which changes color based on if they can be seen by a champion or not.