why would you chose master yi over any other melee AD champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DesertHavok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-03-2011

Personally I prefer to play Yi over Noc, Xin or Tryn Since (1) Noc might deal a good amount of damage end game and is fun to play but his DPS isn't too phenomenal, also I find your mainly cleaning up after other's not really solo'ing. (2) Xin is awesome, having a bit more armor imo than Noc or Yi but at the same point in time most gear that your purchasing for him is expensive causing you to farm minions/monsters more opening you up to full on ganking from the other team since they are more threatened by you. (3) I know that Tryn is awesome but personally I suck at him...

Yi is an all around fun Champion to play as, And anyone who plays multiple Champ's knows he has a higher Crit early game and is almost unstoppable end game... Those who feel he sucks or doesn't like him obviously doesn't look at the Yi Build's, You want to look at those and then create your build off of the proven ones that works for you... Yi is NOT a tank, and can easily be killed if not kept up level wise but as everyone knows the resolution to that is Minions/Monsters. Just my two cent's which doesn't mean much considering I'm relatively new to the game vs. most of you legends.

Kalguren

08-03-2011

Oh that's easy because Yi typically backdoors really well =p

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Jax harder to play, need dodges
Xin doesn't do as much damage as fast
Trynd, does more damage but dies fast

Giltia Zero

08-03-2011

Yi has the highest DPS in the game, thanks to a lot of free stats he gets. He's a capable melee champion from early to mid, and then he's a very successful backdoor champion.

Mullmuzzler

08-03-2011

Why not? Some people like the champion and doesn't care if it's "viable" or not. It's not like they'll have a 100% lose rate with Master Yi.

DivineToan

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
Yi has the highest DPS in the game, thanks to a lot of free stats he gets. He's a capable melee champion from early to mid, and then he's a very successful backdoor champion.
agreed but yi is more a mid-late gamer^^

Magiseth

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKED SLICK View Post
if you want a backdoor champ, then TF, Xin, and Sivir would be more viable all together
Lol, didn't you hear? Riot fixed his BDing