@riot seriously akali needs to be nerfed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuffinButtonYay

08-03-2011

Nerf Xin because every Xin I ever get on my team feeds, and every Xin on the other team gets fed. Every. Single. Time. I don't understand it.

OOKIEPOOKIE

08-03-2011

Lol I thumbed down because I play akali

And go ahead and build beefy, after Rylais I don't mind going full tank on akali (Watch me, I've done it before)
I dont care if you are a glass cannon or full blown tank, if I want you dead I'll do it.

Peach Plum Pair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Dat Brand.

PocketMarsh

08-03-2011

This thread is stupid, L2 Counter and focus her, buy an oracles and your team will aim her if she gets fed, simple as that, She brings 0 to a team bar damage which means that her damage is justified and balanced

zardistsukasa

08-03-2011

^ that.

An OP character is one that requires not skill at all to own ppl. Akali's early game is the most sad thing to experience. Also, there is a thread somewhere about someone else crying for Akali and someone put step by step how to counter her. U should look for it.

The champions are not OP, is the person who uses it. If you suck, the champion will suck. If you are freaking awesome the character will be OP, even if you use crappy champions.

GalacticFlame

08-03-2011

Also, if you are scared of Akali getting fed, go to her lane and lane instead, unless you feed her as well?