Some Riot tweets from yesterday o_o

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rubix Cuban

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFanS View Post
Also, remember guys, don't get your hopes too high.

Ask yourself, how many times has Riot disappointed you? Yep. Too many to count.
Sad but true, nb4 another teemo skin

HunterHagen

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
AND THEN WORK HAPPENED

Sorry guys, I really wanted to troll you just a bit more. I'm heading home soon, so we can continue this wonderful journey some more.
Oh you!

pavi132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

Quote:
The problem is that this community has turned the word "troll" to mean "having fun" instead of its original meaning. I've adopted that usage for easier interaction with you guys.
I would define trolling as deliberately posting messages with the intent of provoking responses that cause disruption. Since you really can't tell us much about what this thing is, you are leaving posts purely to provoke responses out of us for your amusement. So, you really are trolling.

Also, trolling is the same as having fun to a troll I guess.

FireitUp622

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJonney View Post
A good chunk of people take it to mean being messed with or tricked, all I am saying is that a loosely defined word as such might not be the best thing to say to a group of on edge people, who may or may not end up dissapointed in there near future who also happen to have a vested interest in your product.
From the sound of it you're out to be disappointed/seem to be entitled to the good things of lol. On edge people? People are excited but it's not like we're at a breaking point. May or may not end up disappointed sounds very "glass is half empty". The guy is just trying to have some fun, lighten up and you may be able to have some too.

DaJonney

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireitUp622 View Post
From the sound of it you're out to be disappointed/seem to be entitled to the good things of lol. On edge people? People are excited but it's not like we're at a breaking point. May or may not end up disappointed sounds very "glass is half empty". The guy is just trying to have some fun, lighten up and you may be able to have some too.
No, I refuse fun!

Jehuty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

I enjoy the Rioter-trolling, makes this forum more fun, and makes me think Riot is an awesome studio who can have fun with its community.. thats awesome..

FireitUp622

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavi132 View Post
I would define trolling as deliberately posting messages with the intent of provoking responses that cause disruption. Since you really can't tell us much about what this thing is, you are leaving posts purely to provoke responses out of us for your amusement. So, you really are trolling.

Also, trolling is the same as having fun to a troll I guess.
Real trolling is trying to get a negative rise out of people. The reds are just trying to get people excited from what I've seen.

Cookielol

08-02-2011

Still cannot wait! Been following this thread with a friend all day from work and now at home!

Love you Riot!! ^.^

Lusid

08-02-2011

Quote:
It's because we're not allowed to tell you what's coming
That's what i don't get. Why is secrecy such a necessity? I just do not understand why. I'm not complaining, i legitimately do not get it. If you guys were to say "We're going to be releasing __________" then what negative thing would happen?

Jerz

08-02-2011

bullcrap