[IMPORTANT!] Trundle Pillar + Poppy's Charge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorMcPain

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold163 View Post
I'm pretty sure I've heard reds say that collision with terrain only works with map terrain; not player-generated terrain. So Poppy's charge won't work with Anivia's wall or Jarvan's ult. That's just the way things are.
Thanks for the info. So Riot is aware of this.

Duh, I still think it sucks. These things, like ward-jumping, would be high-skill gimmicks that would give an edge to smarter / skilled players without bringing anything OP or expolitable to the table.

LSOreli

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorMcPain View Post
Looks like it's a Poppy problem then... Man, will they ever fix her charge?
At least she doesn't still warp through walls when she charges people into them.

Nachopop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold163 View Post
I'm pretty sure I've heard reds say that collision with terrain only works with map terrain; not player-generated terrain. So Poppy's charge won't work with Anivia's wall or Jarvan's ult. That's just the way things are.
This, they fixed this a really long time ago wich is bs in my opinion since it was pretty bad ass

DarkÇide

08-02-2011

If Vayne could condemn an enemy into an Anivia wall or Trundle pillar...

That would be very OP, and I think it's all working as intended for that reason.

DoctorMcPain

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachopop View Post
This, they fixed this a really long time ago wich is bs in my opinion since it was pretty bad ass
So wait a sec, it used to work and they removed it? Why would they ever do that?

CaptnBarbosa

08-02-2011

So if you're allowed to trap people using walls and terrain, which can then lead to them being murdered by AOE effects and such, why limit abilities like Vayne and Poppy. sadness

DoctorMcPain

08-03-2011

Pillar of bumps.

Patheus

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorMcPain View Post
So wait a sec, it used to work and they removed it? Why would they ever do that?
Because to be good with poppy you have to learn how to line up her charge effectively, not just wait for Anivia to throw up her wall.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquisfdom View Post
Her charge is pretty glitchy, but frankly, it seems to work more in our favour than not. I can't count the number of times I'll charge someone and they'll get stunned randomly anyhow.
I've done that too, I think I've stunned people by running them into minions. Probably a glitch.

As for the champion-created terrain not interacting with knockback-stun effects, it sounds fair to me. Tells you to use the wall as a wall instead of a stun, and it was funny as hell the first time I got trapped by Anivia wall, then shoved through it by Vayne. Pissed them both off XD