Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Katarina build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poochy

05-02-2010

Runes book- full cool down
masteries- 9/0/21...go for the cool down ones
summoner spells- Cleanse/Ghost

item build-
Rod of Ages
Sorcerer boots
Haunting guise
Ryalia's staff
Abyssal scepter
Zyhogna's ring

i do not like relying on stack item such as soulstealer and sword of the occult...also grab blue aura when u can and ull have full CD

this is my general build it will change depending of the enemy team...like if the enemy team starts getting MR ill get a void staff instead of a abyssal scepter

first picture is general build second is that the enemy team had a decent WW so i got armor to protect against his ult and atacks

Oxoxrut

05-02-2010

there's a much better choice of runes a kat can get instead of getting all flat cdr

i think.

Blumfan

05-03-2010

Full cooldown is not optimal.

Sure, she benefits from it, but mrpen is much better for reds.

You will also want to avoid the util-tree, to much mana and manaregen in there.

peyo

05-03-2010

Ghost for Kat, wtf?
do not ever take Abyssal
full cooldown sucks
that early Haunting Guise is a waste
also, I don't think that RoA is a good choice

Mesa H

05-03-2010

Suggestions:

Exhaust and Ignite for summoner skills

21/9/0 for masteries

Get Magic Pen for runes.

Drop RoA, don't do that, really

Drop Haunting guise, you'll be owning early game, go for big items straight away =]

dunno if you need any suggestions, but just a few points, hope it helps

rximmortal

05-03-2010

I see the pics poochy , You do it well , but i cant understand how you go 17-2 and in 32 minute you have only 190 AP. With moneys from 17 kills you can easily have 400AP+ , ignore magic resistence , More resists and hp.
Just go this build:
Doran's shield.
Sorc Boots + mejay
Rylai
void staff
bansheƩ veil
(sell dorans) Go for some of the following items ( lichs bane , zohnya ring , warmog )
You dont need CDR build of runes , It is not so important because voracity gets all your skill recharged , Go for magic penetration and HP runes.

Poochy

05-03-2010

the reason of my build is for health and magic penetration... rod of ages and ryalias staff gives u over 3k health.... haunting gauise sorcerer boots and abyssal scepter give magic pen.... i mean i can go for the big items like Z ring but then im either missing of health or magic pen early

the reason i have the cool down is for all i do is get blue buff and i have max... i plan on adding magic pen to my cooldown rune book but i working on a differnt one right now so

anyways this is basically for anyone wants to try ap kat... its not easy that for sure but if u can get it going you'll do fine... just keep track of enemy CC

and here a pic from last night with me and my friend playing and my current kat record as of yesterday