flat hp runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

golems

05-02-2010

simple question should i try to get both hp per level and flat hp seals ? or lean to flat health? im looking for early game dominance and im thinking flat hp is the way to go for seals and quents.

anyone's .02$?

Carados

05-02-2010

Flat health is used so you can survive early laning without going back, winning team fights at level 1, and avoid early ganks.

Dodge/MR/Armor/Etc (i suggest dodge) is much more useful then HP/Level, the amount of HP it gives at 18 isn't very much.

golems

05-02-2010

Dodge/MR/Armor/Etc (i suggest dodge) is much more useful then HP/Level, the amount of HP it gives at 18 isn't very much.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Carados;1186718]Flat health is used so you can survive early laning without going back, winning team fights at level 1, and avoid early ganks.

woudl you sugest dodge over flat hp? i saw you could get to like 800+/- hp at level one depend on starting items and champion,

but flat hp does lose flair at middle game and late game when dodge is persistently awesome

Piezo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Flat hp would probably be best for early game but note that hp/lvl seals get better from lvl 5 onward.

Dodge seals tend to be pretty popular for yellows, hp/lvl does kinda suck at lvl 18 you could better use out of diff runes and if you need that extra 170~ or so you could just pop a fortitude elixir.

keyd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

I reccomend dodge seals and flat hp quints, hp for very early game survival while dodge remains useful all game long.

golems

05-02-2010

yeah the dodge and flat hp quints sounds like a good plan