Can't buy tier 3 runes at level 20

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nukerlol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

I just hit level 20 and it isn't allowing me to buy Tier 3 Runes. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Hi Nuker,

This is a known bug which will be resolved in the next patch. For now, hitting level 21 will unlock them. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Arcaniteforce

05-02-2010

When will the next patch will be?? I really wanted to get starting on getting Tier 3 runes

Eambo

05-02-2010

There's no know date or time at this point. At the very latest, two weeks from the last patch, however if there's anything game breaking or urgently requiring a patch, or sometimes if a server restart is required, they'll slip the code in anyway.

Although slightly annoying this issue is not game breaking, so it's not worth taking the server down for a few hours, then causing a few hours server instability, just to change >20 to >=20 =-P

Ampharel

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukerlol View Post
I just hit level 20 and it isn't allowing me to buy Tier 3 Runes. Does anyone know what the problem is?
Nuker, this has been posted alot lately, so you might wanna check the posts first before posting it yourself