Suggestion for TF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pineberry

08-02-2011

TF has a special place in my heart as being the 2nd champion I bought in League of Legends(1st being Ashe). I thought he was exceptional as he was extremely versatile in the way he could be built. His W was basically 3 skills in one(or two since no one really uses red) and his global ultimate had massive strength as it not only revealed everyone on the map, you could teleport anywhere.

However this has changed.

I always knew TF was a common ban in games, JUST cause of his ultimate. Everyone already hated how he could pop up anywhere at anytime and gank anyone. However what Riot seemed to be worried about was how well TF could split push. To be honest, whenever I saw an enemy TF, Destiny in and push my tower within seconds I would rage pretty hard. Riot decided to nerf this by no longer making it global, but still big enough to be able to gank within two lanes. However this massive range nerf still hurts TF as while two lanes is still pretty substantial, I still feel as if it hurt TF. I reccomend the following:

Destiny still reveals all enemies on the map. However instead TF can ult to any enemy champion within X distance of them.. TF can also teleport to friendly towers and friendly champions.

Not only will this keep TF's ganking power, he will also be able to defend towers whenever needed and get to teamfights on time. This also effectively prevents his ability to split push hardcore.

Feedback would be appreciated. I really love TF and the nerf on him didn't make him completely unviable but a lot more difficult to use.

Pineberry

08-02-2011

Bump.

TypeAvenger

08-02-2011

look, we all know riot ruined tf
i dont think riot will do anything about it
face it, they hate tf/pantheon
no buffs for tf and probly minimal buffs for panth

i mained tf, made threads about this nerf, asked for changes, asked for responses
only response was i got was from ppl whos never played tf, saying he is still viable (some still think tf OP)

go ahead riot, just delete tf, and twich, maybe eve and sivir too if u guys hate them so much

Aikimiller

08-02-2011

they're waiting for the dust to settle before they do anything else.

But I agree, this nerf didn't work out well, it just feels bad to have his range limited that much.