Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crashes and Won't reinstall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Markcf

05-02-2010

Ok, so I'm having two errors, probably related:

Error 1:
I find game, choose char, etc. then when game windows should launch it crashes, the client pops back up and asks me to reconnect, I reconnect, crashes again. You can see the trend? Windows tells me the program has to close, standard message, nothing helpful.

Error 2:
On attempted download I am told that Pando Media Server can not access its server.

So, info that I know you guys will ask or that you should know:
-All firewalls are off on computer
-Other computer works fine on same network connection (approx 10 feet away)
-It worked until saturday at around 6:00 PST
-I am running it off a flash drive, one computer works, the other one doesn't

Now, a long winded story:
Saturday I was playing games, it worked great, then I stopped. An hour later I wanted to play another game. I got an error saying that a pages Security Certificate was wrong. I said to ignore it. Then I continued (the client continued to error randomly). I got into a game and it froze, closed the client, etc. i fixed the random errors (certificate thing is still there) by changing my computers clock. Then I ran into the problem I have now.

Ampharel

05-02-2010

Reinstalling might fix it, Ive had a similar problem,
Could be that the files are corrupted.

If you want to reinstall:

Uninstall Lol
Remove all LoL files on your computer
Use CCcleaner to clear out your registry
Download a clean download
reinstall

Markcf

05-02-2010

I can't reinstall, and the file isn't corrupt since I've run the exact file (on a flash drive) on my other computer, I'll try, but I doubt its the problem

If i get the installer on the flash drive from another computer ic an reinstall, thats what I'm using.

If that doesn't work I'll try your system.