Crashes and Won't reinstall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Markcf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Ok, so I'm having two errors, probably related:

Error 1:
I find game, choose char, etc. then when game windows should launch it crashes, the client pops back up and asks me to reconnect, I reconnect, crashes again. You can see the trend? Windows tells me the program has to close, standard message, nothing helpful.

Error 2:
On attempted download I am told that Pando Media Server can not access its server.

So, info that I know you guys will ask or that you should know:
-All firewalls are off on computer
-Other computer works fine on same network connection (approx 10 feet away)
-It worked until saturday at around 6:00 PST
-I am running it off a flash drive, one computer works, the other one doesn't

Now, a long winded story:
Saturday I was playing games, it worked great, then I stopped. An hour later I wanted to play another game. I got an error saying that a pages Security Certificate was wrong. I said to ignore it. Then I continued (the client continued to error randomly). I got into a game and it froze, closed the client, etc. i fixed the random errors (certificate thing is still there) by changing my computers clock. Then I ran into the problem I have now.

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Reinstalling might fix it, Ive had a similar problem,
Could be that the files are corrupted.

If you want to reinstall:

Uninstall Lol
Remove all LoL files on your computer
Use CCcleaner to clear out your registry
Download a clean download
reinstall

Markcf

05-02-2010

I can't reinstall, and the file isn't corrupt since I've run the exact file (on a flash drive) on my other computer, I'll try, but I doubt its the problem

If i get the installer on the flash drive from another computer ic an reinstall, thats what I'm using.

If that doesn't work I'll try your system.