Eve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MonsterMasher

08-01-2011

SO, everyone in this entire game agrees that the bluish sneaky sneaky woman known as EVE is nothing more than a sow that rolls over on her back and takes a furious Tryndamere sized fisting in every single game that she is in. SO, I as a player of this awesome game, I am begging rRot to please fix her. She as of current is ****. Less than ****. Shes a steaming pile of Alistar's omega feces. Please PLEASE fix her!!!!! If people wish to post ideas of how to fix her, post them in this channel!!! Lets get Eve rolling again!! If she isn't surgeried back from the dead, then i hope there is some kind of refund of IP for her.

If you try to please everyone, you please no one.

Doctor Baldhead

08-01-2011

Change Malice and Spite's heal back to the 1.0.0.103 version;

350 / 500 / 650 life per kill or assist.

Eve can suddenly towerdive again, problems mostly solved.

OMG its JOEDASH

08-01-2011

idk, MonsterMasher, i think even the makers of Riot games themselves hated dying to eve, that they had to break her. 3 Second stun + a possible red buff with strong auto-attack and a second auto-attack q was strong. an E to sunder ur item's armor was even mroe rape. an ult that increased her already good attack and even re-poped the CD on kill + gives HP to survive turret was amazing. Now that she no longer stuns, Riot feels at ease to overextend a bit more xD. I agree though, she needs to be fixed. I feel she needs a new passive, minions dont hurt much IF your careful, plus if you have lifesteal/spellvamp you wont feel them anyways. I think she needs a more "flashy" passive. its so old-scool, it feels like old alister +20% DMG TO TURRETS passive =[

Professor o Pain

08-01-2011

Maybe make the passive "Eve takes 75% damage from all non-champion and non-tower damage sources"? Rework her stealth to a 3/4/5/6/7 duration and give it back a 1.5 second stun, since Riot doesn't like permastealth? I don't know what to do with her ultimate, but Baldhead's suggestion seems better than what it is. Maybe give the passive portion of her ultimate a smaller health boost for minion/creep kills (25/50/75 or something). It's a shame. I played her a few months ago when I first tried LoL and thought she was really fun, but now I wouldn't touch her. I'm only remembered her when I was going through YARIC itemizing.

Professor o Pain

08-01-2011

Whoops, looks like Riot is already on it. From here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=evelynn

SHURELIA'S POST:

This is the current prototype Evelynn kit. I wanted to remove a lot of her problems while retaining what I can from what people like about Eve. All names are placeholder. The changes should allow her to have a lot more reliable utility/assassination in cases where she is not stealthed, but remove the feeling of helplessly having no options besides "buy oracle, buy pink wards". Should help with her binary nature.

Passive: Soul Striker: Autoattacks shred flat MR. Spells shred flat Armor. Stacks.

Q: Prana Bolt: Changed to be a pass through missile that seeks its first target in the same way hate spike does.

W: Shadow Stitching. Passive - Bend the Shadows: Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active - Disperse the Shadows: Evelynn reveals the target area at range for x (scaling) seconds. (scaling range).

E: Ravage Chakra: Evelynn deals damage and instantly stuns the target, dashing towards them immediately after it casts. (Different from leap stuns like pantheon, as it stuns you after they leap to you). No longer shreds armor/mr.

R: Ethreal Ascension: Evelynn ascends to her true form, gains attack speed and movement speed. Upon first transforming she is shrouded in energy and blocks up to X damage for 1.5 seconds. No longer heals on target kill, refreshes on kill still