Possible Singed change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clompy

08-01-2011

Okay, I've been thinking a little bit about Singed lately. What if his poison was changed to his ultimate and beefed up a bit. He could then get some type of ranged Q ability with a small CC, a reworked W with a small defense boost, and I like fling. I haven't thought about his passive much to be honest.

My current idea:
Passive: unchanged (for the moment)
Q: some type of ranged CC ability, a slow would be best, maybe a skillshot
W: complete rework with something to give a slight buff to defenses, suggestions?
E: unchanged
R: poison, maybe with a higher AP ratio

This maintains the general structure of his kit (range slow, defense, poison, toss) and shifts the weights around. Thoughts? Would this be too powerful? Too weak?

Edit: I guess W could just be a weaker version of his current ult, but that seems boring to me

Crimson Paradox

08-01-2011

...No

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

he's almost too strong as it is, he needs no changes

George Pataka

08-01-2011

Singed is fine as is. There are other champs that are actually broken. stop QQ Singed. If riot nerfherds Singed because nubs can't figure out to stay away from him or get behind him when he flings so you go back to our team then you are dumb.

Carnack

08-01-2011

No.

He's fine as is.

Clompy

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusEatTaco View Post
I'm not saying he needs to be buffed. I agree that he functions too well as a tank currently, and I'm afraid that the complaining is going to cause him to be nerfed so that he isn't good as a dps either. I just want his tank ability toned back without severely limiting his damage and what better way to do that than to tweak his abilities to make him LESS appealing as a tank.

Prince Kassad

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusEatTaco View Post
Changes don't have to be buffs...

I agree with the OP because I think Singed's ultimate is boring. It seems like he basically has it up whenever he is in combat after level 6. It doesn't really require timing and has no real effect on his gameplay. It is just a boring, across-the-board stat boost. Maybe Singed players really like it, but personally I like abilities with more of a gameplay element. Just my opinion though, I'm not trying to be a troll.

Carnack

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clompy View Post
I'm not saying he needs to be buffed. I agree that he functions too well as a tank currently, and I'm afraid that the complaining is going to cause him to be nerfed so that he isn't good as a dps either. I just want his tank ability toned back without severely limiting his damage and what better way to do that than to tweak his abilities to make him LESS appealing as a tank.
His prime role is to be a tank. He is not equipped to be anything else.

Carnack

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Kassad View Post
Changes don't have to be buffs...

I agree with the OP because I think Singed's ultimate is boring. It seems like he basically has it up whenever he is in combat after level 6. It doesn't really require timing and has no real effect on his gameplay. It is just a boring, across-the-board stat boost.
It's a boost to his tanky stats and offensive spells (of which there are only 2).
It's used to intiate. That is the length of timing required.
As to the cooldown it does no damage and the damage it grants is minor.

Prince Kassad

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnack View Post
His prime role is to be a tank. He is not equipped to be anything else.
Yeah they need to get around to tagging him as a tank...

and also they need to not show both his "health" and his "attack" as average. I'm pretty sure it makes noobs think he is a lot more balanced and more like a DPS champion than a main tank. Since the change to his ultimate, aren't his autoattacks some of the worst in the game?