Magma Chamber...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

I know I'm going to sound like a noob, but I honestly have no idea what Magma Chamber is, I've heard about it a few times, how it might come out this year and what-not...and from the sounds of it, it's a new map?

Sammym3

08-01-2011

It was a map scheduled for after Season 1 but ever since it's announcement it has received no further details.

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

ooooh, so no one knows anything else about it? That's lame...lol, thanks for the info though

Opheliac

Bus Driver

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogreth View Post
I know I'm going to sound like a noob, but I honestly have no idea what Magma Chamber is, I've heard about it a few times, how it might come out this year and what-not...and from the sounds of it, it's a new map?
Bro, get the **** out of champion feeddback and go to a different forum

Sammym3

08-01-2011

There's information about it on the Wiki. (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Chamber)
Longer lanes, teleporting, new neutrals, and more. Some say it was just cancelled (In actuality: Put on hold.) which would be a shame because personally, I would not mind a new 5v5.

NoX Zenilant

08-01-2011

Apparently it got put on hold and the developers never said anything about it. I don't know if Magma Chamber was ever officially announced, but it might have been unofficially canned.

Maruset

08-01-2011

I herd every time someone asks about it Magma Chamber gets pushed back 6 months