Why Play LeBlanc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinga Junga

08-01-2011

Annie does everything she does better (except silence and escape), and doesn't have a horrible late game. Also she costs less ip and takes much less time to master. Isn't there something wrong with that? As a long time LeBlanc player, I have to admit that I'm butthurt about this.

Not asking for a buff or nerf or anything, just wanted to point this out

Newtype00

08-01-2011

She can jump a wall, nuke for kill, jump back. She is just a different flavor of the same drink.

ObscureClockwork

08-01-2011

annie does have a different role than leblanc.

leblanc has a decent late game. she is good harass, and does her role well
she is a 1v1 (like nocturne)

although it is true that leblanc takes a lot more skill ( a lot more)
she has a better ap scaling, and more damage by herself. to one enemy.

also you need to consider leblanc is an assasin, and annie is a pusher. annie is meant to be tanky enough to push turrets, and leblanc is supposed to be able to nuke very high damage to one enemy

BrotherCaine

08-01-2011

^ worst Annie apologist ever.

ObscureClockwork

08-01-2011

i dont play annie, im comparing math from both champions
ive played both, but main neither

yes i do get annie is strong, i play AD champs (such as nocturne) and both are a pain for me

Mathwise, leblanc has better ratios when used with combos

Dazgdbog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

Leblanc vs Annie-
Leblanc is an early/mid game mage assassin with high burst, with low farm skills. She can chain silence someone for up to...6 seconds iirc, or (if they're good) silence two people for 2 seconds each. She is good at downing one squishy/carry every 15-30 seconds depending on AP/CD/her target/MPen/skill. Her hard counter is not getting fed early game since she can't farm well, but if she is fed it takes a lot to shut her back down assuming she does her job right of either plucking 1 off at the start and running back, or downing 1-2 stragglers from a team fight.

Annie is a short CD mage, with a defensive spell, a tank/burst Ult, and a CC that is up very quickly, and very often. She is often used for burst damage at a start of a fight, and then plucks off one single/two targets as her CD's come back up. Her hard counter is ganks since outside of flash she has no escape (her stun can be used, but in a gank I'd assume more than one target/one to have a CC of their own). She's a general threat throughout the entire match unless she's kept down hard.

That being said, its kinda hard to properly compare the two considering the fact that their main job is different. If a Leblanc is trying to carry a TEAMfight, she better either be fed, a top tier championship player, or you might as well just let her die. If Annie does the same she most likely will get a decent number of kills/assists, while not falling over as fast considering her hard CC/AoE as opposed to Leblancs Silence and 1(maybe 2) roots and 1 AoE Spell that is usually used as an escape.

AsianExcellence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

Refer to my LeBlanc thread, I think that LeBlanc should get better farming.
And i've found a solution. Return the mana cost of her Q if she last hits.
This is the link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1038327
I also think she needs a late game buff.
Upvote/Post supportive comments

Thanks.

azncoolguy

08-01-2011

Leblanc has 2 flash skills, 3 if you add the spell flash. She can jump in battle and get back out safely. She has two binds, regular and ult chain.