Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardmaster

08-01-2011

Just played a game against her. In about a minute she would heal herself from near death to 75% what is this? Nidalee isn't a support. She shouldn't be able to heal this much. every time We get her to low health and I chase after her with basic attack she heals, and then Wukong comes in spinning and then I'm dead. How is it fair that she has such great damage output and great sustain?

Throm Shatteraxe

08-01-2011

Ummm... she is a support actually. She's listed as pusher/support. And if she really was healing that much then she must have been building a lot of AP. Burn her down. If she's building a lot of AP, then she's forgetting her durability. If you have a somewhat decent amount of damage going, you'll find that she's actually quite squishy.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

Have you ever laned against WW, Udyr, or Yorick? Whay were you chasing nidalee with mia enemies?

Cardmaster

08-01-2011

I have laned against Warwick and Yorick but not Udyr (I know he's very durable though) Those two must actually get in range to heal unlike Nidalee who can run off to her tower and spam her heals.

Teekink

08-01-2011

Think of her as utility. She has a poke, trap, heal, dash, aoe nuke, and takedown.

Patheus

08-02-2011

Lol...

Nid is support BTW. I mean, she does have a targetable heal.

She's also incredible squishy with most builds. Her one saving grace is that she can heal after getting nuked down, preventing her from having to B after every little skirmish.

Perhaps they should make it so you can't B and then teleport back. I mean, it does have the same effect as a healer sitting at a tower after a fight...

You let the support escape and then cry, and even say she isn't support when she can heal up...

This thread fails.