Refund my IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astrum

05-02-2010

I can't believe you idiots nerfed Taric and Morganna. They sucked anyways and no one was calling for them to be nerfed. Tarics ult doesn't heal everyone now? WTF. His ult drains so much mana and then you nerf him more? Da ****. Morganna's ult is shorter range and then you reduce her damage? She didn't even do that much to begin with. I want my IP back for Morganna. I didn't buy taric because I thought he was usesless but now you made him even more useless.

P.S. **** you re-tards. You don't nerf jax or ryze or annie but you'll nerf chars that don't need nerfing. Oh yeah sorry for the cursing but I'm mad that you guys actually did this. NERD RAGE LUL LUL LUL.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

If you want a refund please email support@riotgames.com, however I can't see them giving you it.

Also Ryze *was* nerfed, in the recent patch actually.

Astrum

05-02-2010

Thanks. I asked a friend for their email but he didn't have it. Thanks I did not know that. When I saw they nerfed Taric, i just left the patch notes. Btw you can close this now. I sent them an email.

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Morgana's ult damage is still the same.
0.5 + 1.5 = 2
1 + 1 = 2
Learn some math please

Ampharel

05-02-2010

I agree on taric though, but I think riot knows what they are doing.

Astrum

05-02-2010

Wasn't refering to her ults damage. They reduced her other move's damage.

Ceazy

05-02-2010

They increased the amount of time she can keep people snared and added an MR reduction component to her tormented soil. This evens out at almost the same amount of damage AND increases her utility as a support character (which she is) while still allowing her to be a pretty decent mage if you want.

That and afaik Morgana is extremely viable in competitive play, so there's no reason to demand a refund for her.

Ampharel

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceazy View Post
They increased the amount of time she can keep people snared and added an MR reduction component to her tormented soil. This evens out at almost the same amount of damage AND increases her utility as a support character (which she is) while still allowing her to be a pretty decent mage if you want.

That and afaik Morgana is extremely viable in competitive play, so there's no reason to demand a refund for her.
Yup, the dps on her moves is still about the same, and with the snare debuff change shes way stronger now