Mord needs a nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xallas

08-01-2011

Just got out of a game were a mord just carry a team. We had people doing 700+ damage and hardly scratching him and that is cool because he is a tank. but then he starts attacking and takes down three of us including our tank and the only has a rylai's crystal septer. tanking is his job not carrying. Just putting this out there.

Kur0Tensh1

08-01-2011

He's an ap bruiser, not a tank.

George Pataka

08-01-2011

For better feedback list reasons and give examples and maybe suggestions what to do. Just saying he is op isn't enough and you will get downvoted. Also a fed morde is one of the scares characters in game, especially if he starts stacking a meja early...

Disagreement

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kur0Tensh1 View Post
He's an ap bruiser, not a tank.
^^ true
mord is a character with decent skills and can be built tanky, but at the same time he isnt the best ap user nor is he the best tank in the game. He is somewhere in the middle

ElDraque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

morde so op i agree

Maruset

08-01-2011

#1 en brazil

Stealthunit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

hes Balanced not OP.......learn to kill him...

Absent Reality

08-01-2011

People just need to learn how to play an stop *****ing about characters being "OP." If he's so OP why don't you try him? I bet you'll find he's not all that great, at least not until you spend some time playing him and get good with him. Ever seen a noob Morde? They don't keep their shield up and don't farm enough and get owned. Just because you got rolled by someone doesn't necessarily mean the champ is OP. Learn how to kill him and stop being a noob. Don't feed him and learn when to attack him in lane, keep him away from minions so he can't get his shield up, don't try to 1v1 him late game and DO NOT let him grab up your AD carry with his ult. I got a pentakill with morde one time because I got a Trynd ghost. Don't underestimate him, that's why you got ****ed. He's an offtank caster who will mess you up if you screw around. Learn to play or you'll be in for "Affliction, forever".