Tryndamere OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaPhilosopher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

I play maokai usually, if the trynd doesn't have ******ed teamates the will stun you so trynd can mop up.

Dark Wizard

08-01-2011

actually he's quite a broken char.

He's not so usefull in ranked games due to the draft pick: exaust + ignite shut him down badly and any decent team that see a trynd in the enemy team will pick at least 2 of both those summoner spells

The problem come with the normal games where is blind pick and u don't know what kind of champ are you going to face and if your team lack of exaust\ignite\huge amount of CC you are screwed. Even if he's counterable in ranked he totally **** up the normal games and this means to me that this champ have some bad mechanics behind him (imho the whole champ has bad mechanics, especially his Ult that can be casted even if stunned\silenced\suppressed\etc; he was fine the way he was a long time before: stun him BEFORE he can Ult and he's dead, now he's a champ for braindead players that all they have to do (or probably are able to do) is "I right click you and you're dead, If i'm out of life I only need to press R, finish you and spin away, gg").

Whoever says that trynd need skill to play is a bad player... or think that he's as he used to be long time ago.

Mephew

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xintus View Post
I play maokai usually, if the trynd doesn't have ******ed teamates the will stun you so trynd can mop up.
I don't play maoki so i can't say much. Like I said earlier though, try to target him last, but coordinate so he isn't targetting your squishies. Try to use your ulti near the middle, not the beginning of a teamfight. This way, by then, everyone is probably affected by some cc and is somewhat stuck in one spot. Tryndamere is an annoying champ, but your carries need to get SOME defense. Glass cannons are too risky to build for my taste. I have trouble with him too, but remember...it is a team game, so communicate.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwizard84 View Post
Whoever says that trynd need skill to play is a bad player... or think that he's as he used to be long time ago.
You haven't played the new Tryn then. His heal, AD and Crit all got nerfed quite solidly, as well as swapping his AD and Crit scaling so Crit's based on combat length and AD is based on health, meaning you have to actually do something besides press R and win a team fight. He's not fantastically difficult, don't expect Orianna here, but he now is at the difficulty level above Udyr.

Dark Wizard

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
You haven't played the new Tryn then. His heal, AD and Crit all got nerfed quite solidly, as well as swapping his AD and Crit scaling so Crit's based on combat length and AD is based on health, meaning you have to actually do something besides press R and win a team fight. He's not fantastically difficult, don't expect Orianna here, but he now is at the difficulty level above Udyr.
all u need as trynd to be effective is just to go in the jungle, kill 3-4 neutral monsters (2-3 seconds of your time) in order to charge your fury bar, and spin in the middle of teamfight to rape the enemy team with your critical strike.

He does less damage then the amount he did before the rework, but he can score his huge critical hit on FULL HP, making him a greater threat then he used to be, and even harder to kill him.
To say that trynd got nerfed after the rework is a nonsense: a champ that used to be insanely good at low hp and decent full hp is now pretty good all the time (he just need his fury bar filled)... how can it be a nerf? it's a buff imo!