WHy have i been disconnecting so frequently recently?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryushii Cross

05-02-2010

for about a week (maybe more. it may have been since garen came out), i've noticed that i've been getting disconnected fromt he chat server(, or the ejecboard) quite frequently. Is there any explanation or solution to why this is happening?

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

There was some changes to the chat server and the issues were meant to be resolved a few days ago, however today especially has been quite painful on the chat server. This issue has been reported, however Riot have not yet responded.

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Its only a matter of relogging and you're back into the chat server, its not that much of a point is it?

Ryushii Cross

05-02-2010

relogging is fine, but i got d/c'd as soon as i relogged, causign me to do it again

Ampharel

05-02-2010

Hmm, are you sure its not that its not yet connected? Since my chat server is d/cing too, but if I just relog I'll have about 5 mins to invite and start a game.