Pantheon Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I3ehindu

05-02-2010

This is my pantheon guide, let me know what you think of it has some vids and stuff let me know how to imrpove or whatever ha feedback is nice

http://www.leaguecraft.com/strategie...hink+Not%21%29

Thanks

mazran

05-02-2010

the guide works well but i suggest stacking damage before getting last whisper so you can beef up your spear shots, it leads to way more kills early game than getting last whisper

Pwnacus Maximus

05-02-2010

First, pantheon has more than enough damage on his own + items. go defensive mastery.
Second, zerkers boots are bad, always get merc treads on pantheon.
third, i have no idea how you get kills without rushing a BF sword early game. it makes such a big difference its unholy.

I3ehindu

05-02-2010

If you notice, I mention mercury treads now those are pointless if the team has little to no CC meaning, theres no point in getting them when you can get more MS or a little extra AS I generally dont grab the Zerkers anyhow, and rushing a BF is highly conditional, because you could be waiting around all the time, to get that 1850 gold if your killing like a crazy machine which most pantheons wouldnt be doing if they first start playing him, because this is a helper and starter guide for most people.

Pwnacus Maximus

05-02-2010

Ah. I didn't know this was designed as an introductory guide. Even if the enemy has no CC, they are still a good item for the magic resist. and i almost never see a team with no CC nowadays.

I3ehindu

05-02-2010

Ya thats true, Its mostly just for kids who want to learn pantheon or if your not doing so good, but I can understand the BF sword because you'd be pumping some huge damage, cuz I generally can get a couple early game kills, it honestly depends on how I feel weither I rush my BF sword or not.

Ill have to edit that and change the Treads to be more your go to boots,

Pwnacus Maximus

05-02-2010

remember that rank 3 heartseeker + bf sword equals rape.

Carados

05-02-2010

You posted this already.

FountainSquatter

05-02-2010

my personal build strat

1. meki +2 pots , 1 point spear shot. (this gets me or my lane partner fb 60% of the time. complete lane dominance 90% of the time even against ranged heroes)
2. boots, chalice (if enemy has 2 or more casters), 2 long swords.
3. brutalizer (every stat on this is useful)
4. long sword + bf sword

damage should be around 180 by this point, which can take care of most heroes. always get last whisper after bf sword, otherwise you really have no damage output

I3ehindu

05-02-2010

Ya i somtimes like meki but usually I can harass enough with the sword that it is ok in the lane, until later if i need it, and I do a really nice amount of damage with just a Last whisper in most of my fights, if you watched the lowest vid. I only have last whisper both those times.