What about Taric?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SiegeEngine1

08-01-2011

Will there ever be any, well, "different" Taric skins? It always seems like either a palette swap or a slight variation on the same theme. I play Taric quite a bit, but I find the current skins boring. I'd be willing to buy one if there wer some more unique skin concepts.

NatureCreature

08-01-2011

Yep, Taric, Irelia and Udyr are all painfully low on skills despite being out forever. Currently we get about 2 of these threads a day so hopefully Riot will notice soon.

However, I also suggest an alternative strategy. Champs get skins if they're played AND bought often enough so we actually need to get out there playing these champs, make them look awesome and then everyone else will buy them and we'll get the skins we want.

Mephew

08-01-2011

O he will get one, as soon as they nerf his heal.
They will too, its been confirmed T_T

George Pataka

08-01-2011

Do not nerf taric. his survivability is his main quality. He can hardly kill anything. Have you ever soloed blue with him. his heal is all that makes him viable. BAD CALL RIOT.HE IS HARDLY PLAYED AS IT IS. WHY DON'T YOU JUST DELETE HIM. NERFHERDERS!!!

SiegeEngine1

08-01-2011

Heal Nerf? What's the concept behind that idea?

George Pataka

08-01-2011

Riot said all heals are getting nerfed. Apparently hey make laning boring. I disagree!

Prince Kassad

08-01-2011

Personally, I think Taric needs his mechanics updated slightly to make him function as more of a tank. But a new skin wouldn't hurt, either.

Maruset

08-01-2011

Taric needs to be nerfed until no one uses him. I was in lane as Soraka with a Trundle and we could not break his op heals. He stacked AS, you see, so it was like infinite mana=GG WP RIOT OMG

Prince Kassad

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Pataka View Post
Riot said all heals are getting nerfed. Apparently hey make laning boring. I disagree!
They make the laning phase last longer since heals discourage pushing. Laning will always be kinda boring in my opinion.

NatureCreature

08-01-2011

I thought they were just going to nerf multiple heals on the same team. Probably going to make all heals apply a debuff lowering further heals effectiveness in a similar way that the Heal summoner spell does.