Cho's mana costs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

In most cases, you don't even mana/5 runes. Just utility masteries and passive is enough for early game with intelligent ability use and good last hitting. Philosopher's Stone early if you need more regen instead of using runes which won't do anything for you once you're farmed and have items. Midgame, you get Glacial Shroud and you're pretty much set.

brashorc

08-02-2011

Well, laning with cho is fun an all and we need to follow ACDC's song, welcome to the Jungle. That is where we belong.

A Tryhardosaurus

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by brashorc View Post
Well, laning with cho is fun an all and we need to follow ACDC's song, welcome to the Jungle. That is where we belong.
Too bad I'm having way too much fun wit my new tryn and skin right now to play my gentleman cho xD.

Claricorp

08-02-2011

I rarely have problems with his mana regen unless you really spam and he really is not good in a duo lane because of this. I usually jungle or solo top as him and focus on getting vorpal spikes for damage after a successful knockup/slow, feel free to take a look at my match history for my builds.

I mostly get a few dorans or a catalyst early on, and then im usually fine with mana.